Poor unfortunate soul (yaoi)+(neko)

If you don't like yaoi boy x boy DON'T READ

I am a normal human just born different--i guess god sent me to piss the world off.

I was born with a disease everyone says--i was experimented on by scientist when i was taken from the orphanage--yeah...i never knew who my mom or dad was..or if i even had siblings!

Its not my fault they made me like this--I'm not a monster i don't bite--

Now i am in a orphanage at age 16--being called a disease for the years i been in here--I'm pretty used to it.

My name?--Taiyou

Taiyou's perspective

"o-oh no!" i tripped and dropped my bowl of cereal on the floor hitting my chin pretty hard "What is the meaning of this!?!?" i looked up at ms.beatrice--she's a kissa**--"I'm sorry ms.beatrice..." i said quietly "damn you clumsy little boy clean this mess up at once!" she stepped on my fingers and i yelped loudly.

I got up to clean the mess up--when i was done i was being picked on like i was when i was younger--by rian and his friends at the orphanage

Its an everyday thing...so yeah uhm

well today im going to the park and maybe out for some ice cream--im so childish--but any who ms.beatrice lets us out for at least 5-7hours yup--be back by 8:00 or ur introuble dun dun duuunn

Its 8:30am "I'm leaving ms.beatrice!!" i heard a loud thud that means she just woke up and bumped her head again "ok be back by 6:30 and get milk!!" i opened the door "OK!" and closed it.

We can yell all we wanted to its not like anyone cares ya know?

At the park on the swings

I'm a small 16 year old ill blend in with the 12 year olds here.

Aha funny--"I should get ice cream now maybe mint chocolate chip!" i said to myself "yes you should" i turned to my side startled a bit "I'm sorry" he laughed a bit he looks my age maybe a bit older "You should be..."i murmured "So anyway what are you ...an animal?"

I got mad "Do i look like animal to you?!" his eyes widened alittle "sorta based on ur ears and tail,I've never seen any human like you" i was sad and happy because he referred to me as human but....i guess i still cant blend with humans even if i am one..."Im sorry again" i looked up "For what?"--"You looked sad after i said that,so im sorry"

he look sympathetic "its fine don't worry I'm pretty used to it" He looked surprised "Ur arm..what happened" i rolled my sleeve down  "Nothing...I'm getting ready to leave"--"Its okay if you don't wanna tell me but can i walk you home?"--"what?" i almost choked "Um im pretty sure u don't wanna see were....i so called live" because as soon as i go back rian and his friends are gonna-"So can i?" he said and pouted "o-okay" i got up and started walking and he followed close by "You got any friends?"--"No"

"not even one?"--"not even" i said sorta sarcastically "oh sorry" i turned down a block "eto...were here" he looked at the house then back at me "you live in an

orphanage?" i shook my head "Pretty much" i was about to start crying "So can i see you again tomorrow?" he said nonchalantly "I'm ur friend ok?" he spoke again--i hesitated "Yes ill meet you at the park w-whats ur name?" he smiled and hugged me "Saturday" he released me "Saturday?"--"My name is Saturday and yours?"--I blushed "U-um its taiyou"--"taiyou" he repeated "ok goodbye!" he ran off and waved "Bye see you tomorrow!" i said and waved and watched him as he turned the corner.

I went inside quietly before i got caught by rian and ran to my room

"I....i have...i have a friend" i started crying hard "Im so happy" i wipe my tears and drifted off to bed

"Cant wait for tomorrow!"

HOW IS omg it took ssssooooo long.......i finally finshed (°v~) YES!!!!!! I was thinking about adding takuun you know...(takuun mirabai from my other book!) If u dont know what im talking about then read my

other book!:Gah ha im happy!