- 𝟎𝟒𝟔

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ [ ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴀ ]
ᴘᴏᴠ [ 1ꜱᴛ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ]

𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚛 𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚎 𝙶𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚒𝚊↳ 𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚒

↳ 𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚒

"wassup mama," delandin said and pecked my lips before taking a seat next to me on the couch.

"hey," i said and smiled.

"you ready for today?" he asked me and i shook my head no.

"not really because i know my mama is gonna knock my head off my shoulders." i told him.

"she really that bad?" he asked.

"well it wasn't in her plans for her daughter to get pregnant at a young age so," i trailed off.

"you grown, so it don't matter what she really gotta say. we only gotta tell her because she the granny of my seed, this our child not hers." he said and shrugged.

"well you're right, but she's still my mama." i said and twisted my lips to the side.

"and i get that, but we made this decision because we was ready, not because we wanted to have everybody and they mama input." he said to me and i nodded at his words.

"i love you." i sighed.

"i love you more, now gone head and call that lady so we can get this over with." he said and patted my thigh before going to the kitchen.

i huffed and grabbed my phone, i pressed on her contact and waited for her to answer.

"hey mommy," i said as she answered.

"hey, what's up?" she asked.

"how fast can you and daddy come over?" i asked.

"in the next twenty minutes, i'm about to clock out now." she said.

"okay see you in twenty."

"okay." i hung up and got up so i could tell delandin.

"what she say?" he asked.

"they'll be here on twenty." i told him.

"good mines gone be here in ten." he said and nodded to himself.

"don't tell me you scared." i said and crossed my arms.

"hell nah, just a lil nervous. last thing i want is them to be disappointed in me or some shit." he said.