Part 72. Big Wedding.

Lin Chu used the gift list to lift the chin of the demon youth, "Are you also one of the people on this gift list that was given to the orphan?"

Her memory has always been very good. The last time she went to the devil world, she never saw him.

The demon boy blushed, didn't dare to look at her, his voice was weak, "No, no... I'm just here to send you a gift for the demon king."

He quietly glanced at Lin Chu's face, and when he touched Her eyes narrowed, and her cheeks turned even redder.

The appearance and talent of the female monarch are rare in the world, and she has such a status. No matter what it is aimed at, it is enough to make most men crazy. He is sure that the devil must have an idea, but he has no thief. A thief, for fear that if one is not careful, he will not even be able to sit firmly on the throne of the devil. Therefore, he dare not.

But I am different. I have no power or power, I only have a face and a little bit of caution. Even if I fail, I have nothing to lose.

Before coming, the demon youth had been carefully dressed up and he had deliberately imitated the appearance of the little highness of the demon world. He heard that the person who was going to marry the queen was him, and it was absolutely right to dress according to him.

Sure enough, as soon as she came in, she was noticed by the lady.

He was secretly happy in his heart, but he made a cowardly and shy look on his face, hoping to arouse the love and pity of the lady.

However, he waited for a long time, but did not wait for the further action of the queen.

The lady raised his chin with the gift list, and after sizing up his face for a moment, she glanced at his whole body, as if she was a little unhappy, and said lightly, "Go down, answer your devil, tell him , I got it, but there is no shortage of people to serve, there is no one around just because I don't like people to follow, so let him not bother." 

The demon youth was stunned, a trace of disappointment flashed in his eyes, and he lowered his head and said: "Yes."

He stood on the spot and waited for a while, without waiting for the next move and instructions from the lady, he knew in his heart that his chance was a failure, and he could only withdraw from the lady's bedroom unwillingly.

"That's right." 

When he was only half a step away from exiting completely, he heard the voice of the lady, "You are not suitable for such a gorgeous dress, don't imitate him next time, if you let him see, I can't save your life." 

Lin Chu couldn't help but smile, someone's appearance was the most beautiful among the men she had ever seen, and only with his delicate appearance could he dress up so gorgeously without being overwhelmed, but to be the icing on the cake. 

The appearance of this demon youth is not bad, but it is not delicate enough and his temperament is not strong enough. Wearing such gorgeous clothes on him not only fails to show his advantages, but also exposes many of his shortcomings. Simply a disaster. 

After the demon boy blushed and exited, Lin Chu was unwilling to let anyone in, so he cleaned up the pieces of clothes that had fallen on the floor, and restored the bedroom to a clean and tidy state. 

 Just as she was about to take off her hair bun and go to sleep, she found that there were a lot of things on her dresser. 

"Huh?" 

Lin Chu's eyes narrowed, the movement of removing the bun stopped, and he looked at the extra things a few times, all of which were familiar. There are golden hairpins, alchemy furnaces, and various spiritual materials and treasures. 

Lin Chu was startled. 

If she only saw other things, I'm afraid she really couldn't remember where she had seen these things. But seeing the cauldron alchemy furnace, Lin Chu remembered it.