Part 12

Tae's pov : Receiving aurra's call I rushed to home. On my way back I was worrying about her and was hoping she's ok, her cramps aren't getting worse "Where's mummy?" I asked aurra.
"In room" . When I went to our sheared bedroom, I found her warped in a blanket sitting on the bed. Hearing the bang sound of door she looked at my way , her eyes were puffed and red. My heart just skipped a beat seeing her red eyes, I hugged her tightly. "What happened? Why are you crying...is everything ok?" I asked patting her back.
"Yeon.." (cries)
"Who Yeon..?what happened??"
"Yeon died..yeonnn" she was sobbing.
"Y/n who's yeon" I asked pulling her away from the hug.
"He's a nine tailed fox" [if you know you know;)]
"Nine tailed fox??" I looked at her blankly, did she get hit by something on her head when I wasn't home.
"Mine yeonnnn" (*sobs)
"Y/n..will you please stop crying and tell me what are you talking about" I shrugged her shoulder.
"I was watching drama and the main lead died"
"Drama??main lead??"
"Yeah.." she pointed toward the laptop which was on bed. Aishh she is unbelievable , she was crying over a hero who died in drama.
"Y/n seriously ?? You're crying just for a main lead" a sigh left my mouth
"He's not just a main lead. He's so adorable and handsome. My heart is drooling over him.. I just love him..wish I could get a husband like him.." her this sentence and I pulled her closer.
"Get a what like him?? would you like to repeat" I asked grabbing her jaw. how dare she think about another man when she's mine. Idc our realation is fake or real but we are what we are .
"Hus.. husband.." she shuttered
"Why..?Am I not enough for you" I run my thumb across her bottom lip , I could sense her nervousness. I like this.. when she's nervous around me.. when her heartbeat raise because of me.
"Umm..hmm.." she was struggling to answer, I went near to her ear and whispered "if you forget then let me remind you darling.., you belongs to me" I rubbed my nose on her neck sniffing her perfume..um she smells good. I want to warp her fragrance around me
Ends//

Y/n pov : After messing with heartbeat he went to change. I buried my face on a pillow, which already became tomato. Aahhhh can you hear I'm screaming internally. I didn't know he will react like that..mf is changing yahhh. The way he said darling aahh it was fucking hot. When I was busy with blushing, a massage popped up on my phone . I checked the massage it was a pic of Soo Jin. If I'm not wrong she's wearing the same coat which tae wear this morning before going to office. Woahh Now he's giving his clothes to other girls. Another massage popped up saying "isn't it's looking pretty on me??btw lemme tell you a secret, we went on a dinner date" she sent me a selfie of them. I left her on seen bcoz I don't want any useless fight with her.My head was ready to explode. I can't think about other boy and he can take other girls on date.  My mood was swinging in 90° angle from morning and now it's totally fvcked up. I wish I could hit his head with a vase aaghh.

I didn't ask him for dinner bcoz he already had with his friend soo jin. After finishing my dinner with aurra I went to my room, was trying to sleep totally ignoring his existence. Sleeping is the only way to fix my mood now. But who knew he will add fuel to fire. Laying beside me he was talking with soo jin on call.  Now it's enough. I turned to him "If you are that desperate to talk with her then go somewhere else, don't fvcking disturb me . lemme sleep peacefully" I kinda yelled, he was looking at me clueless. he hung up the call "sorry.."
"Now sleep" I again turned making him face my back. I mentally slapped my face. I shouldn't react like that, he was talking about business realated things with her . But he had all day to talk with her when he was at office then why now!!!.
Ends.

When you fell asleep he noticed you clenching your stomach in sleep. So he pulled you in hug and warping his arm around you he rubbed your stomach.

Next morning//

You woke up, while rubbing your eyes you saw his side is empty. You thought maybe he already left for office . Getting fresh you went to aurra's room, she wasn't there so you head to downstairs.

"Good morning mummy" aurra hugged as soon as she saw you.
"Good morning baby" you bent down to her hight and kissed her cheeks.
"Good morning" another male voice from behind caught your attention. You know who he is.
"I thought you left for office" you said, sitting on the table. He placed a cup of herbal tea in front of you.
"It will help"
"Thanks" after serving breakfast he also take his seat. 
"Aren't you getting late for office" you asked sipping your tea.
"Seems like you're not liking my company" he raised his brows at you .
"It's not me.. it's you. You're the who loves to stay at office"
"I take off for an week from office , I was thinking about___" before he could finish your phone started ringing cutting him off .
"Sorry I have to take this" you went aside, after few good minutes you joined them.
"Who was on call?"
"My dad" he made a ohh face. "Tae I'm missing my parents"
"Hmm..so?"
"I want to go spend some time with them. I don't think you have any problem with that" he didn't replied he just kept looking at you. "I took off so that we can go somewhere spend some time together,get to know each other . But she's all set to ruin my plan" he was thinking
"You're ok with it?"
"Huh.. I'm ok..hmm , but what about aurra. How will she stay without you" a mischievous smile appeared on his face as he thought , he will stop you using aurra.
"You will take of her"
"How can I..like"
"Why you're her dada right so obviously you can take care of her better than me"
"What about my office"
"Didn't you just said you took off for a week. That's mean you're free" you took aurra on your lap "aurra mummy is missing her parents so much, will you mind if mummy leave for some days"
"I can't stay without you mummy"
"See I knew.. you can't go y/n"
"can you let me talk with her" you gave him a forced smile.
"Aurra I can understand baby but just for few days.  and dada is also with you, pleaseee". You make puppy eyes
"Ok mummy you can go" she smiled , you kissed her whole face "I love you"
"I love you too mummy"
"I'ma go now pack my bag"
"You are leaving today???" Tae asked poking his  cheeks with his tongue
"Yeah" saying that you rushed to your room and come back after packing your bag.
"Y/n you said few days?? then why you're taking a luggage with you"
"It was near my hand" you looked at aurra
"Mummy will miss you baby, you can call mummy whenever you want" you gave aurra a tight hug
"I will miss you too mummy" cupping your cheeks with her tiny hands she kissed you.
"Here take it" tae stretched his hand with his black card in it.
"Nah__"
"I said take it" saying this he make you hold the card. "I called driver he'll drop you home"
"No need I already booked cab for me. Bye take care of aurra"
"Bye". He was hoping you will hug him like you hugged aurra before leaving but you didn't. A sad sigh left his mouth.

Later at that night//

"Yeah yeah cancel all bookings" tae was on call and aurra was playing.
"Aurra it's bed time now keep your toys in the box"
"Ok dada" tae helped her with keeping her toys in place.
"Dada I want to talk with mummy"
"Aurra it's late now, I think your mummy is sleeping"
"No she's not call mummy"
"Ok wait" dialing your number he gave phone to aurra.

"Hello mummy" she said in a excited voice.
"Hello baby,you had your dinner?" You asked in a sleepy tone.
"Yes mummy"
"Don't bother dada too much"
"Ok mummy. Mummyyy"
"Yes?"
"I love you"she said in a cute voice, you chuckled
"I love you too"
"Aurra give me the phone"
"Mummy talk with dada" she gave him the phone.
"Hello..y/n.." he didn't get any reply from the other side "hello...?" You dozed off .
"I think call get disconnected" he said looking at aurra
"We will again call mummy tomorrow" he said ok by nodding his head. 

After putting aurra to sleep, he tries to sleep while his mind was continuesly thinking about y/n .

Pracpy/d : who are you?
"I'm y/n's husband"

Author was busy with watching reels and scrolling insta don't mind :)