Chapter 129

★ The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 129

"Two three.."

"BE YOUR WORLD, OneDear!"

"Hello, this is OneDear!"

"Nice to meet you!"

After performing the first song, 'Above', OneDear remained on stage and greeted YourOne under the MC's guidance.

"Waaah!!!!"

While the chanting continued to the tune of leader Won Yoo-ha, and the OneDear members were waving their hands with bright faces, the high school fan under the stage could not take his eyes off Yoo-ha's face, which seemed to shine, especially today.

'Ohh... He's a masterpiece painted by God.'

OneDear members were dressed in casual outfits with vivid colors today, showing off their 'unrivaled' visuals as if they were all waiting for this day.

In response, YourOne was screaming with excitement without shame, and among them, the high school fan couldn't help but feel even more excited.

'I finally get to see him... ... .'

Today, the high school fan finally got to see Yoo-ha in person.

A high school fan who fell in love with Won Yoo-ha after the second contest could not apply to be an audience member and could only hope that OneDear would debut as soon as possible.

Because the audience for <Design Your Idol> was always held on weekdays, he couldn't even think of applying because he was caught up in my current life.

That's why the high school fan, had no choice but just to watch the reviews, fan cam photos, and videos posted every time the show ended. The high school fann made a promise to himself.

'I'll see you debut.'

Definitely go see it.

He was able to survive with that thought in mind. When Won Yoo-ha finally debuted with the rank of 1st place and a showcase concert was held where he could share the moment of his debut, the high school fan could not stand it any longer.

The number of seats is extremely small compared to the number of fans. Buying tickets was like picking a star from the sky, but the high school fan finally succeeded.

'Really... The best.'

Feeling the thrill of being rewarded for his patience, the high school fan held a blue light stick in his right hand and enthusiastically waved the slogan distributed in front of the concert hall.

"Long time no see. How have you been? It's a really nice and touching feeling to meet you again like this. I think you probably think so, too."