🝮︎︎︎︎︎︎︎ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 14 🝮︎︎︎︎︎︎︎

🝮︎︎︎︎︎︎︎ "YOU'RE STARING, SWEETHEART." 🝮︎︎︎︎︎︎︎

" 🝮︎︎︎︎︎︎︎

╰┈➤ y/n smiled at niko as he handed her an envelope in which held her winnings that both racers put towards the race

╰┈➤ y/n smiled at niko as he handed her an envelope in which held her winnings that both racers put towards the race. "congrats, y/n!" atsumu smiled to her as he walked up to she and nikos figure. "thanks, atsumu." she nodded to him, noticing that his brother and suna was missing. atsumu already knew the reasoning behind her confused expression and he stepped to the side, revealing both suna and osamu speaking to a few motorcyclist. "made some friends?" she questioned with a proud smile. "yeah, they're inviting us to this dirt track to ride dirt bikes. personally? not my thing, but i never tried so i can't know for sure."

"damn, the next race is starting, ill see you guys after." niko said in a hurry as he made quickly paced steps to direction of the street where the second set of cars were lining up. they both nodded their heads to him simultaneously before atsumu began to speak again. "you wanna come with?"

"when?"

"two days from now"

"just my luck because that's the day i have to get back to work." her smile faltered, but atsumu had an understanding expression. he motioned for her to follow him over to suna, osamu, and the other three guys that they met and she did so, voicing a small "hey." to the group of guys. they returned her greeting and y/n couldn't help but catch the gaze of suna who's eye's scanned her figure a few times. she held his gaze and suddenly voices were quieting. neither of them would break their eye contact until osamu waved his hand between them. "the hell is going on with you two?" he snorted, making y/n clear her throat absentmindedly. "suna," the twin continued, satisfied that he finally got his friend's attention.

"yeah?"

"will you be able to make it or not?" osamu questioned. suna checked his phone quickly before nodding with a hum of approval. "okay, we'll see you guys then?" atsumu confirmed with the three motorcyclist. "yeah dude, just text me when you're on your way." one of them said. y/n locked eyes with him and he gave her a playful smile. "nice job with your race by the way. do you ride?" he questioned motioning to the motorcycle that was a few feet away from them. "yeah i do, but i wont be able to make it. I've got to go to work." she gave a small smile as the guy made an expression of disappointment. "well, there's always a next time." he nodded to her to which she returned.