Chapter 58.

"DON'T MOVE! DROP YOUR WEAPONS AND RAISE YOUR HANDS UP, NOW!"

When Neli heard a man shout, she suddenly breathed a sigh of relief because she knew that her husband had come to save them. Her body suddenly collapsed and couldn't help but to sit on the floor, all her worries and fear disappeared when she felt a familiar arms hugged her.

"Honey, are you okay? Are you hurt somewhere?" her husband asked her worriedly.

She wanted to hug him and cry in his arms out of fear, but she knew that was not the right time to do so. She took a deep breath to calm herself, she had to check her staff first and wanted to make sure that none of them were harmed.

"I'm fine, honey." she forced herself to be strong and smiled in front of her husband before she asked him for help to stand up.

She immediately faced Mark who was standing next to them.

"Mark, are you okay?" she asked him calmly.

"I'm fine Madam, thank you." he answered.

Then walks toward Diego, who was talking to her Mother-in-law at that moment. She immediately noticed the blood stain on his back shoulder, he was hurt because he protected them.

"Mark, please go with Diego to the hospital to treat yours and his wounds."

"Yes, Madam."

"Mr. Caleb, we will bring the suspect to the police station A now." she heard one police officer said to her husband who was standing by her side.

"Please do, Chief Faustino." her husband replied.

"WE'RE NOT DONE YET, CARMEN!" they suddenly heard Hanna shout angrily while the two policemen were holding her arms "YOU BITCH, SEBASTIAN IS MINE, I HOPE YOU DIE BACK THEN..."

But her Mother-in-law didn't say anything, instead, she walked towards Hanna and gave her a hard slap on her cheek. She wasn't surprised because of what her Mother-in-law did, she was expecting it from the start and she knew that it was still not enough compared to what Hanna did to her back then.

"See you in court Hanna, I will make sure that you will be in jail this time."

"You son of a bitch--."

The two policemen immediately dragged Hanna out of her office followed by her five men.

"Sir Caleb, please come with us so you can file a case against them."

"I will come instead, officer." her Mother-in-law said. "I'm the one who will file a case against her."

"Okay, Madam Valdez. Please come to the Police station A, we will surrender them there."

After the police came out with Hanna and her five men, her Mother-in-law spoke to them and told them about her plan. After her Mother-in-law left, she noticed her husband was just staring at her, there's a trace of worry on his face. She smiled and assured him that she was fine before they went outside her office to check her staff.

She immediately saw Rhea outside her office and both of them were surprised to see each other.

"Madam, are you okay?" Rhea asked her worriedly after.

"I'm fine, Rhea. Thank you." she looked at her other staff who rushed in her direction. "Are you guys okay, is anyone hurt?"

Her staff just shook their heads in response, she was surprised and confused because they were all smiling.

"Let's all go home for today, I'm sorry, I know that what happened today was not good--."

"Ehhh?" they exclaimed at the same time.