"Road To Marriage" [Part 5]

~In The Evening~

As The Sun Came Down On The City Of Shine Vegas, The Critters In The City All Came Out To Have Parties And Go To Amusement Parks As Well As Casinos In The Area.

What Most Of Everyone Was Attending, Was A Dinne Gala, In Honor Of Hairwin Cowbell Returning To Hair-Rising Records Industry, And For A Special Announcement He Would Share With The World On Live Television.

With The Red Carpet Out In Front Of The Gala Building, Many Famous Critters Walked Along The Carpet As Paparazzi Took Pictures Of Their Stunning Presence.

Coming Into The Gala From A Limo, Hairwin Cowbell And Grandma Rosiepuff, In Fancy Attire Clothes, Waved At The People In The Crowd As They Took Pictures.

Grandma Rosiepuff Got A Little Blinded By The Photos.
"Gee, I'm Not Used To Such Paparazzi Like This!"

"Get Used To It My Blushy Puff! Because After Tonight, We Will Be Rolling In Nothing But Success For Us!"
Hairwin Cowbell Told Grandma Rosiepuff.

"Annnd The Boys Too! Right?"
Grandma Rosiepuff Said.

"Yes Yes Of Course Them Too 😒"
Hairwin Cowbell Replied, Getting Annoyed By The Mention Of The Brothers.

Entering Inside, Everyone Took Their Seats At Their Assigned Dinner Table, In Front Of A Big Stage Where Hairwin Cowbell Would Give Out A Speech Soon.

Sitting At Their Table In The Front, Hairwin Cowbell Acted As A Gentlemen And Took Out Grandma Rosiepuff's Chair And Pushed Her In The Table Gently.

Grandma Rosiepuff Admired The Table Of Fancy Food.
"Oooo! So Fancy Heh Heh, Good Thing I Brought My Appetite!"

"And Good Thing I Have You~"
Hairwin Cowbell Kissed Grandma Rosiepuff's Hand Across The Table.

"Awww, Well...I Wish I Had The Boys Here To Share This Moment With.."
Grandma Rosiepuff Frowned For A Moment.

"Puff Relaxxx, Forget About The Boys For A Minute! I'm Sure They're Proud As Ever Back Home, And They're Gonna Enjoy This Moment On TV"
Hairwin Cowbell Said.

"I Guess, But Maybe I Should Call Them To Make Sure They're Okay"
Grandma Rosiepuff Was About To Reach In Her Hair.

Hairwin Cowbell Quickly Stopped Grandma Rosiepuff.
"NO! I Mean Uh, Noooo They're Fineee Puff. Trust Me, They're Gonna Feel This Life Changing Moment From The TrollTree!"

"Well...If You're Sure"
Grandma Rosiepuff Put Her Hands On Her Lap.

Hairwin Cowbell Chuckled To Himself.
"Oh I'm Sure~ And It Will Be A Life Changing Moment To Remember~"

Smirking Mischievously To Himself, Hairwin Cowbell Took Out The Engagement Ring From His Pocket Underneath The Table And Knew He Would Make Tonight The Best Night For Himself Than For Grandma Rosiepuff Or The Brothers.

📣 NOW PLEASE WELCOME ONTO THE STAGE, THE MAN WHO ORGANIZED THIS EVENT WITH MILLIONS OF SUCCESS WITH UPCOMING ARTISTS,
HAIRWINNNNNN COWBELL! 📣

"👏👏👏👏 "
The Critters In The Crowd All Clapped For Hairwin Cowbell, As They Praised His Presence.

"Go Get 'em Hun! 👏"
Grandma Rosiepuff Clapped Along For Her Boyfriend.

"Thanks My Lovely Puff~"
Hairwin Cowbell Gave Grandma Rosiepuff A Kiss On The Cheek, Before Heading Up To The Stage.

Before Hairwin Cowbell Could Get Up To The Stage, Bodyguards Arnold & Joey Stopped Him For A Moment To Warn Him About Something Important.