No More Parties

Read description for warnings. Short authors note.

Word count: 2900

On with the show!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stood up quickly as the door to my lover opened. The doctor came out smiling.

(Earlier that week)

"Hey babe."

"Hey...."

"What did you call me for? Maybe a present? "

"No, baby. This is no present. David, I am so so so sorry! I didn't mean to! It just happened! I was--we were drunk! Please, please, please believe me..."

"Wyatt, what are you talking about? Is this about the party?" I clenched my teeth.

"I..."

"You what, Wyatt?"

" Sorta had a party in the house--"

"Yea I knew that. You told me, remember?"

" Please let me finish." Wyatt took a deep breath. " I might of have did.........it with someone." He messed with ring around his finger. That's right, we are married.

I faked a laugh. " You're joking, right?"

He sighed. "I'm sorry, Davey--"

"Don't call me that."

I stared at the ground, grounding my teeth in absolute anger. This would be the fifth time. Five times....five fucking times. And after each time he would say sorry with sex.....Oh my god.

" Babe, I'm sorry. It wasn't supposed to happen. I promi--" he tried to wrap his arms around me.

" Don't. I don't need your half assed promises. That's sick. I give you all the love I could ever conjure and you throw all away for some drunk twink?!" I pushed Wy away and backed up.

"I gave you my house, my clothes, my food, my money, -HELL- my virginity, and lots more! Why would you use me like that?"

" Baby it's ok. Just don't worry about it."

"Don't worry about it? You want me to NOT worry about it?! Because of you I could some STD or something! You say you're a pleaser, but you do anything but! "

"Please stop... I'm sorry babe... It's a lot more complicated than how I explained it." Tears started to fall down his cheeks

"I don't give a shit. Go get hit by a truck, you worthless disloyal bitch." I didn't mean for it to come out like that...

"Ok. " he mumbled something that sounded like 'as you wish'. I disregarded it thinking he was talking about leaving. Man, how I was wrong. So, so, so wrong.

•:•°•:•°•:•°•:•°•:•°•:•°•:•°•:•°•:•°•:•

(Please stay and read the rest. Mentions of rape.)

Almost a week has gone by and I still haven't heard anything from Wyatt. Not that I expected anything this soon. I've been moping around like some heartbroken teenage girl, but I don't know what or where he has been the past few days. This is his home. As far as I know, there's no where else that he could go. I called all his friends and they said he wasn't there.

I groggily stood up after hearing the mail bell ring. I stepped outside and shivered. Honestly, I love the snow, but this is too much. It's like 19° out here! I skipped through the envelopes to the largest one in the back. I walked back inside, thankful to be out of the cold, and tore it open over the living room table. 5 CDs came out each labeled in numeric order. I shrugged and picked up the first one. I slid it in and pressed play.