everyone but you.

As we walked out of the hotel lobby, our small bus was waiting outside for us. We had to pack small and stick to the essentials every time we left on tour because our small bus was all we had and could afford. Fitting five guys in one tiny area is hard.

I stepped inside the bus and threw my stuff down on possibly the smallest bunk in existence. I groaned, this is how I lived my life now pretty much. Everyday. Playing shows, staying at hotels, or spending time in this fucked up bus. Thankfully today though we didn't have far to go. Maybe about 50 miles.

The rest of the members joined me on the bus. Most sat on their bunks or hanging out in the area we called the "lounge area" but really it was just one tiny room in the back of the bus.

I grabbed my diary, anticipating to come up with a new song, but sadly all I achieved out of this was a blank page and a headache after a while.

Usually things come to me fine, I could write about anything that was on my mind. But really, all that's just been bothering me recently has been him. Just the thought of his smile. His laugh. It was all too much.

Especially his name.

It like poison to the mouth.

But I mouthed it anyways, just to myself. No one knew.

"Brendon,,,"