E L E V E N

What Just Happened?

**Damien's POV**

I watched her sleeping peacefully in the corner of the cave by the dying fire, with Gracie curled into her side. I sighed. She looked so pretty when she was asleep, all of the stress, feistiness and raw emotion gone from her face.

As i was gazing at her face, i didn't notice Khaz, my Head Warrior, duck into the cave. He cleared his throat to get my attention. Looking up, the first thing i noticed was that his usually composed and calm face was creased with stress and worry. I was immediately on edge.

"What is it?" I asked, snapping into Alpha mode.

"Blake's warriors are close. They've caught our scent and are heading our way. And...Blake's with them."

"We need to move then, there's only four of us, if you don't count Gracie, so we'll be well out-numbered." I decided." Khaz, go fetch Cody and i'll wake these two."

"Of course, Alpha." He said, before jogging into the woods.

I turned to wake Alice and Gracie, just to see Alice standing right behind me.

"Did he just say that...Blake's coming?" She asked.

"Yes, but there's no need to panic, we'll get you out of here and-"

She cut me off with a bitter laugh. "Panic? Get me out of here? Haha, i don't think so, mate. If Blake wants to come for me, let him. I'm itching for a fight."

"No, no way, you are not fighting Blake."

"Try and stop me." She snapped back at me.

"I will."

"Nope."

"Yes."

"No. Take your warriors and Gracie, but leave me. This is my fight."

"I don't think so."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah. CODY!" I shouted.

Cody came up behind her, and with a nod of my head, he scooped her up over his shoulder.

She screeched and pummelled on his back, but Cody looked as if he didn't even feel it. Khaz appeared from the trees. I picked up Gracie and we all ran, Alice still growling furiously at Cody.

-------------------
Blake's P.O.V

I prowled through the woods, my thoughts consumed by my mate. Part of me was annoyed that i still felt for her after i had supposedly rejected her, but that was only a small part of me. The rest of me was extremely worried about her. We had been looking for her for hours and i was getting more and more desperate.

Suddenly, Adam, my Gamma, came running up to me. He dipped his head in respect before speaking.

"Alpha, we have caught your mate's scent and-"

"Why are you still here then! Go and show me where!" I practically screamed at him.

"But Alpha, she's not alone."

"Well who's she with?"

"Erm, the young girl and...three males."

"THREE MALES! FIND THEM!"

I ordered as all my warriors charged off in the direction of her scent.

-------

A few hours later they all returned. Without my mate.

I was beyond livid.

I stalked up to Adam and grabbed him by his throat. Then very calmly i asked him,
"You don't have my mate."

"No, Alpha." He looked down submissively,

"Then why have you bothered returning?"

"I-I'm sorry A-Alpha but-"

"LISTEN HERE ADAM! I WANT YOU TO TAKE SOME WARRIORS AND FIND HER. NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES YOU, WEEKS, MONTHS EVEN YEARS. YOU WILL NOT RETURN TO MY PACK WITHOUT MY MATE. IF YOU FAIL TO FIND HER AND DARE RETURN WITHOUT HER YOU WILL DIE! IS THAT UNDERSTOOD?!"

"Y-Yes A-Alpha." He stuttered.

"Good. Now go!"

--------------------------------
A/N: i know this chapters a bit shit but im kinda suffering writers block at the min so please forgive me. Anyway 12 will be out whenever iv written it so until then

Bye guys

~Moll_Wolf