Obvlivion

•Hello author here with just a little help the italics are Azazel and the bold italics are her thoughts. The normal fonts is Elanor the bold normal fonts is Elanors thoughts. Anyways I hope you enjoy! Leave thoughts and questions I'll make sure to respond. TS out.•

It is said that when we die everything goes black you immediately stop feeling pain and your numb whether or not you go to the afterlife/heaven isn't up to me. I just believe that when we die we will be mourned then forgotten so why not live life to the fullest

"You sure you want to continue I know I'm your first and well I don't want to fuck it up"
"Yes I'm okay with you being my first Azazel I really like you" I only said that because I have commitment issues I feel like I would have said love she would leave running
" alright thank you I'll try to be gentle and make it your best experience yet. Thanks for giving me the honor of being your first.

Az lifted up her head to look at me while she lightly tugged the black curls. She traced her hand around my collar bone to where the curls abruptly stopped. She paused continued tracing ever so softly down my collar to my breasts. She looked up to see my facial expressions. She started to suck on my neck ever so gently I started to moan and she took that as a sign and became a little more aggressive with me I could feel the Hickey starting to form but I didn't care.
I met her at school she's been a friend that became more it started as helps with work that I knew she faked because well she's smart but she doesn't show it she's great at sciences but awful at art while on the other hand I'm great at art but horrible at maths. We would talk nonstop and I started to realize I had a crush on her. I don't know about her though she's like a steel wall. She's an amazing person to hang with I'd love to be her girlfriend and I'll love it even more if she'd be mine but let me not get carried away with the lovey Dovey talk. Our relationship is sexual mixed with love a normal teenage thing except we really understand each other and it's like dating your best friend who knows your whole body as if it were theirs.

Az continued on my neck while moving her hands around my body.
"FU-CK" was all I managed to get out.
I heard a chuckle coming from my neck
"Hey shut it Az"
I felt fingers entering through the under of my dress and through the underwear that was somehow removed. With the pleasure on my neck and now on my vagina my knees started to give out.
"Need help?"
"Mmm-hhm"
I was picked up and slammed against the wall the once sudden lips on my neck were lips and teeth on my ears. The fingers didn't stop in fact the quickened.
"Fucking Christ Azael"
"Fine I'll give you a rest."
I was placed on the bed and I had wobbly opened my legs teasingly in front of her and with the heel of my foot I pushed her head. She took the half humored hint and wrapped her arms around my thighs and pulled me closer to her. She moved one of her hands and spread me open she licked around teasing me and started to finger me once again. She flicked her tongue against my clit and out of instinct moaned and grabbed her head. Fuck I was so close to cumming and she must have known because she continued fingering me and lifted he head to look at me.
"Aaahhhh" "mmmhhh"was all that slipped out of my mouth because I had but my lip.
" how's that's for a first experience? "
She climbed over me and kissed me and cuddled with me as I slowly fell asleep.
•NEXT DAY• •SCHOOL DAY•
Azazels perspective

I was walking down the hall to my Art class when I saw that Eli was catching up. I paused.

"Yo Az I need your help with the Math work. Would we be able to meet up somewhere. My house sound good?"

My mom is never home and my father is deceased. So I don't see why going to my house would be good it's just depressing

"Your house sounds great I'll pick you up after this period ends alright?

"That sounds perfect Azazel"

It was odd that I suddenly found comfort in having Eli around. After my past relationship with my abusive relationship i sorta just threw myself sexually at anyone who i I liked or had a connection well because I didn't want to lose them and I didn't want to feel lonely I can't be lonely.