[1] Stark Naked

-CHRISTIAN'S POV-

"But Christian, you took my virginity and now you're just going to stand me up like it never happened?" Mercedes cried, faked pain lacing her voice, and amusement lighting up her bright hazel eyes. I jumped back in horror, my eyes hurting from how far they were popping out of my head. Everyone in the hallway looked at us in curiosity and I wanted to hit Mercedes in the back of the head, but I refrained from doing so as there were too many eyes on us.

"Mercedes, embarrassing me in public isn't going to change my mind. I don't want to go to the cafe with you, so stop screaming crap. Now people are gonna think I'm not a virgin," I whined lowly at her as she looked at me with a blank expression.

Mercedes leaned up to whisper in my ear. "At least they don't think you're gay." I squinted my ice cold blue eyes as Mercedes started to run away from me giggling her butt off, and I so badly wanted to run after her. She was always my friend, but she had to stop embarrassing me in front of everyone. I didn't care if people found out I was gay, I just didn't want people thinking I was a slut, as some may think now.

I was a "nobody" in high school really, as I was only in the ninth grade, a freshman. You don't get ranked in the top ten of the school until you're at least a Jr. So, I was just Christian, a nerdy fifteen year old boy with slight acne on the chin and high grades.

I shrugged at people as they gave me questioning looks, and I hiked my bag farther up my shoulder and began to walk towards the school's exit double doors.

"Oh my god," I whispered to myself as the sun hit my exposed shoulders, my pale skin becoming warm instantly. I could almost feel a purr coming out of me at the soothing feeling. I felt sick inside today with all the scents of food from the cafeteria, and just the thought of food was getting me sick. I was in no shape to go to the cafe..I wouldn't want to puke or something there. So home it was for me.

I walked down the sidewalk watching as kids walked by, and after a while I got to my front door and pulled my keys out of my bag and unlocked the door and slowly opened it. I closed the door behind me and slipped off my shoes and dropped my bag on the floor next to them. My parents wouldn't be home for a few hours and I felt like taking a nap or something, maybe checking my emails and watching a few funny videos to pass time.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed a plastic cup and put a few ice cubes in it filling it with water and grabbing a straw and I headed up the stairs taking my sweet time. I was a lazy person, and just standing up quickly could get me extremely out of breath for minutes on end. I went into the upstairs bathroom and changed into a pair of loose sweat pants going commando and I took my glass to my room.

There was this itchy feeling I felt as I walked down the hall and I walked into my room wanting to jump on my bed with my laptop. What I saw when I walked into my room had my skin itching and I felt light headed.

There was this boy, with black curly hair hunched over on my bed, stroking himself with my dirty briefs under his nose. The muscles on his back flexed as he pumped his hand up and down on his shaft, and his dark tan skin was slicked with sweat. I felt as though I had seen the boy before, but more in my dreams like this than in real life.

Had I been dreaming this whole time? Did I fall asleep in the middle of a mathematics lesson, or was I really seeing such a guy with the tightest butt, and the most delicious looking long legs on my bed jacking of to my sweaty and used briefs? He was growling and howling as he did this and I had the sudden urge to slide my body under his and let him do anything he wished with me. I felt as though I was going insane, thinking such things about a boy who broke into my house.

The aroma filling the room was like nothing I had ever smelled before, and nothing I would have ever thought would turn me on the way it did. It was like the smell of a wet dog getting out of a pool, but then the smell of a muscly man's sweat, like at a gym. You would think that it would smell disgusting, but the fact I only had sweat pants on would show you how much this smell turned me on. It made my insane urges increase ten fold, and my chest squeezed as my man hood twitched in my sweat pants.