𝑐ℎ𝑟𝑦𝑠𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑠𝑚

hey guys, 2022 me here, just to say that i am not back and i will never touch this godforsaken fic again, but please don't mind the second hand embarrassment, i wrote this when it was funny in 2019. 

also! ive seen a shit ton of comments about the gif you see over the description of 'y/n' and i want to say that this story has no intention to specify a race for the insert! i just used that as a placeholder and literally searched 'anime girl on phone gif' when i looked for it. 

so yeah!! just wanted to post that lil message as this lingered in my mind for a WHILE. lol. anyways. BYE!!! 

——

definition. chrysalism

n. the amniotic tranquility of being indoors during a thunderstorm, listening to waves of rain pattering against the roof like an argument upstairs, whose muffled words are unintelligible but whose crackling release of built-up tension you understand perfectly.

 the amniotic tranquility of being indoors during a thunderstorm, listening to waves of rain pattering against the roof like an argument upstairs, whose muffled words are unintelligible but whose crackling release of built-up tension you understan...

  C H R Y S A L I S M    :     C A S T 

y/n l/n

quirk : storm

quirk : storm

"get sHreKed bITCH"

type : emitter

- y/n can manipulate the elements of a storm ; e.g: clouds, lighting, thunder, rain, etc.

- to use thunder, y/n must clap or stomp and visualise the volume of the thunder.

- y/n is not yet able to summon her own water; it must already be physically there.

- y/n can create f/c lightning from her hands and feet.

drawbacks