𝑋𝑋𝑉𝐼𝐼

👽👻

3:39 pm

y/n sprinted down the hallway, spewing incoherent sentences.

kaminari, scared by the noises stepped out of his dorm and poked his head out the door frame.

"wHat iS gOiNg oN hEaR?" he asked.

"two words. spooky season." y/n whispered, then naruto ran away, kaminari now doing the same action.

now two idiots sprinted down the hallway, loudly spewing incoherent sentences.

-

3:48 pm

now iida sat in his desk chair, studying for some test that y/n probably forgot about. he was distracted by the sound of stomping outside in the hall so he opened his door and the two morons stopped in front of the door.

"what are you two doing? you should be studying, or something productive!" he did the boi hand chop™ .

y/n and kaminari has stars in their eyes and bounced around like three year olds. "iida. spooky season. it's spooktober. be excited."

"i feel like an ashamed father please stop—"

"sPoOkToBER MEMES" the two sprinted away, whilst iida sighed and facepalmed.

-
3:52 pm

after about ten minutes, the two morons had successfully gathered a Spooktober Enthusiast Cult™ and were all screeching in the common area about halloween and looking at costume ideas online.

"a deCORATION CONTEST!" mina screeched.

y/n fell out of her chair. "iVe mC FaLlEn!"

"wE shouLD GET INTO TEAMS AND DECORATE DIFFERENT AREAS AND HAVE A CONTEST TO SEE WHO'S IS THE BEST!!" mina explained, awfully loudly.

"that." uraraka spoke

"sounds." kirishima continued.

"aWESOME!" midoriya yelled.

"how tf did you all finish each other's sentences" y/n coughed. her eyebrows were knitted together in question.

"anime logic. and that's how the author wrote it. don't question it." midoriya said.

"auth— wHOMST??"

he shrugged his shoulders and continued to talk about mina's idea. y/n gave it up and joined in.

"so we should all put our names into this wizards hat and that's how we should decide out teams." momo said, pulling out a random wizards hat.

"how the fuckity fuck—"

"ok everyone put your name on this sheet of paper then fold it and chuck it into the hat please." momo handed out small pieces of paper. everyone did as told and momo shook the hat.

"so we have 21 in our class, how many people a team should we do, mina?" momo asked.

"well how many places do we decorate?" she responded.