Chapter 30

I'm not gonna say 1 year later or 5 year. You can imagine which ever one you like best.

Chapter 30

I smiled looking at Sam in the picture. He taken said his first word that day. Mommy. I bragged to everyone I had seen that day about it. Next to his picture frame was the picture of my father, both my brothers, and me. "Alpha?" I heard someone call from the door.

"Yeah," I answered looking at Hailey through the mirror glass.

"Alpha Zeiden is asking for you. He send me to come look to see if you were still in the pack work papers. He said the guest have begun to arrive." Hailey repeated with a smile.

"Thank you, Hailey. Please do tell him that I am upstairs getting ready. To come for a moment." I commanded.

"Of course, Alpha." Hailey bowed retreating. I grabbed the lipgloss from the table in front of me about to place it on when Hailey popped back into the room. "Oh! And alpha," she called. I hummed in response my eyes meeting hers again through the mirror as she stood at the door, "Congratulations!" She exclaimed with a wide grin.

"Thank you, Hailey." I responded with a small smile.

"I really do hope it's a girl." She said bowing as she left. I chuckled looking down that the big belly that had appeared over the last 7 months. It was getting really difficult to sleep lately all thanks to this little baby always finding time to kick around at the most odd of times.

I finished putting on my makeup about to put on my thin golden necklace when I heard a knock on the door making me glance up to see Zeiden at the door. "Hey," he said cutely staring at me from the door.

"Hi," I chuckled standing from my chair in front of the mirror to look at how adorable he looked standing cluelessly at the door. "What are you doing there, Zeiden? Help me with my necklace." I ordered making him immediately moved to me grabbing the necklace from my hands.

I turned to look at the mirror as he stood behind me gently moving my hair over one side of my shoulder. I picked up my hair as he placed the necklace around my neck.

Once he finished, he looked up at me through the mirror our eyes meeting. He gently lowered his head to my neck never once taking his eyes off of mine through the mirror. He gently kissed my bare shoulder making me lean my head to the other side as he trailed up to my neck and up to my ear. His soft lips made me close my eyes moaning softly at the shocks that our bond send though my body at his every touch. "Zeiden." I moaned opening my eyes when he stopped placing his hands on my hips as he turned me around smiling softly at me as he pecked my lips.

He kneeled down on his knee before me placing his hands on my belly. "How's my little buddy?" He asked looking straight at my belly as he rubbed the thin fabric that covered my stomach. "Have you been kicking your mommy all day?" He asked chuckling when he felt a kick. "You naughty boy. You know the deal we made, buddy. You wouldn't kick your mommy very hard and I would talk you to sleep at night. When you make a deal, you shouldn't break it, buddy."

I smiled at Zeiden's words. His voice always made the baby kick softly. Other time, he would move around kicking like he was playing soccer or something. He would even leave bruises. But Zeiden began helping with that.

I petted the side of Zeiden's head making him look up at me from his knees. "He has been a good boy all day. He hasn't kicked that much since this morning." I smiled seeing how Zeiden unconsciously leaned to my touch.

He looked up at me through his lashes with a mischievous smile. "Well in that case..." I looked at him suspiciously as his hands which were rubbing my belly trailed down to my hips over my ass and down the back of my thighs making me shiver at the tingles they left behind.