𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭 - 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐡𝐳𝐚𝐢𝐧 & 𝐀𝐲𝐚𝐭

"Allah says 'I am in love with those who repent..."
[Holy Quran 2: 222]

T H E prayer mat was soaked in tears, he cried his heart out

T H E prayer mat was soaked in tears, he cried his heart out. He had no one except Allah to talk to him. He was left lonely, without a single soul who will tell him it's alright, you got it. He was left empty handed. He lost his mother, the person who loved him the most. His brother hate him for his doings. They say he disgusts him.

It's been four years, four years of his misery. Four years back, he was a completely different person. He was a muslim who prayed, read the Quran but didn't connect with his Almighty.
He was doing everything a muslim shouldn't, he abused his ex-wife, he cheated on her, married a hindou. Slowly, he lost his faith as he married his secretary Natasha with whom he cheated on his ex-wife.

He thought maybe he will live a happy life, but how could he after destroying an innocent's one? Natasha cheated on him twice, he forgave her once but she cheated on him again and left him. She told him he was worthless and she was using him for his money which he lost. He was with her for an year almost, when she left his company was already at loss and slowly, his company went bankrupt.

He became jobless, he had to sale his house and buy an apartment. After two months of being jobless, he found a job which paid enough for his needs. He wasn't rich as he used to be. This played a huge role in his arrogance, the arrogant Shahzain had become down to Earth now.

After this, the loneliness was killing him. In this loneliness, he found his way back to Allah, to Islam. He started to pray more often and connect with Allah because it gave him peace. His recitation of Quran also became often, he fastes during the time of Ramadan which was the worst. He used to wake up for suhoor alone, and pray fajr at the nearby mosque.

He would then come back home, prepare his lunchbox, get ready and then go to work. He would do extra hours till iftar to get money but also because he had no one to return home to. His so called friends left him in moments of hardship. The empty walls of his house mocked him every day for having no one. To avoid being depressed, he choose to involve himself in work.

The man who cheated on his wife, had now started to lower his gaze, and stay away from women. He had learnt to respect them. They were much more than an object, that's not what Islam teaches us. Especially not to abuse them like he did. He was so wrong, hence the guilt of destroying once life was burdening him.

To remove this burden, he asked for Dilainoor's forgiveness which was the best decision he ever made. It was not only a relief for him but also her. It was like a new start. He repented, day and night and till now, he continued.
He wowed himself to never stop asking forgiveness from Allah till his last breath. What he did was worse than a beast, even a lion would treat a lioness better than he did.