Chapter 2...

"Hello, I come baring gifts." I called out as I stepped through the garage door to my brothers house. Using my elbow I shut the door juggling the pie and cookies in my hands.

"Are you trying to make me fat." My older brother Knox teased as he walked towards me.

"Who says you aren't already?" I shot back with a grin.

"You're a little shit you know that." He sent me a glare but gladly took the two boxes from my hands.

"You love me." Giving my brother shit was a favorite past time and while he may deny that he loves me, he does.

"I loved you when you were little. You were nicer back then."

"If that's the case I'll gladly take those cookies back." I reached out to grab the box but he quickly jerked away from me.

"No take backs."

"What are you five?" I raised an eyebrow at him as the two of us walked towards the kitchen.

"Seeing that I'm constantly around my kids...yes."

"Sounds like you need to get out more grandpa."

"Are you calling me old?" Knox sent me a glare.

"I mean you are getting up there." I made a show of leaning forward. "Are those grey hairs I'm seeing."

"You little shit." Before I could run away Knox wrapped his arm around my neck and put me in a head lock. "I am not old."

"Could have fooled me." I laughed despite being bent over with his arm around my neck.

"Should have left you to the wolves." He joked.

"I can't ever leave you two alone can I?" A new voice said interrupting us. Both Knox and I slowly turned, me with my head still in his chokehold.

Aubrey stood in the doorway of the kitchen with her arms crossed shaking her head at us.

"You two are worse than our kids."

"He started it." I huffed, struggling to get out of his hold.

"You called me old."

"That's cause you are!"

"I live in a house filled with children." Aubrey sighed, moving around us.

I managed to wiggle out of his hold, shoving Knox as I tried to fix my hair which was now staticky thanks to my brother.

"You're so rude." At my words Knox just smirked, his hand coming out and rubbing the top of my head, further ruining my hair before I could stop him.

"Knox!" Before I could lunge for him something suddenly grabbed onto my legs. Glancing down I met a pair of bright green eyes staring up at me. At the sight of my cute nephew all thoughts toward Knox disappeared.

Bending down I grabbed Leo and hauled up into the air, an adorable giggle escaping his lips. I brought him to my hip, planting kisses all over his face as he laughed. At four years old he is already the cutest thing on the planet. The sound of his laughter was music to my ears.

When Knox and Aubrey told me they were pregnant six years ago I was over the moon. I was happy for them but I was mostly excited to be an aunt and spoil my nieces and nephews like crazy. I was determined to be the fun aunt they wanted to always be around.

"What are you doing you little munchkin?" I asked once I finished kissing his face.

"Drawing." I couldn't stop the grin from spreading on my face at the way he said drawing. God he really is the cutest. He may only be four but I already knew when he gets older he's going to be quite the heartbreaker.

"Oh can I see?" His little form wiggled in my arms wanting me to put him back down. Grabbing my hand in his small one he marched out of the kitchen. Abigail was already sitting at the living room table coloring something in front of her. The table was littered with paper, coloring books, crayons and markers.

My lips twitched as I sunk to my knees watching Abby concentrate so hard on what she was doing, her tongue poking out.

"What are you working on?" I peered over.

"Look at my unicorn Auntie Liv."

"It's beautiful." I said, despite the figure in front of me being anything but a unicorn. It actually looked more like a dog that was lumpy. "I love the pink." Abby beamed at me before turning back to her drawing.

A tug on my sweater had me looking over at Leo. He pointed to the coloring book in front of him. The coloring book was filled with cars and tractors. Leo had tried his best to stay in the lines but there was more crayon on the outside of the designs than inside. But he tried.

"It's amazing." I tickled his side making him giggle. "Can I color too?" Like the cutie that he was, he pushed his coloring book towards me with a toothy grin.

The three of us sat there coloring for the next few minutes. Every once in awhile the two of them showing me what they've done and me 'oh and awing'. I loved the two of them so much. Whenever Knox and Aubrey wanted a night off I gladly came over to babysit. Plus how could you not want to be around these two little cuties. And they were probably the most well behaved kids too.

A little while passed of us coloring when I heard the front door bell ring. I didn't pay attention as Knox walked into the living room to answer it. My back was turned to the door so I didn't see who it was until I heard the voice.

"Hey man." I straightened my spine, my hand pausing in coloring. I haven't heard that voice in a few years and wasn't expecting to anytime soon.

I kept my head forward as I heard the door close behind me. Internally I was starting to freak out. This wasn't what I was excepting when I agreed to come over for dinner. He was the last person I thought would be here.

I was jerked out of my thoughts when beside me Leo stood up yelling, pushing past me.

"Hey little buddy." God that voice. Even now it sent shivers down my spine. I didn't want to turn around but as the footsteps got closer I knew I had no choice. Stilling myself to see the guy I haven't seen in three years I slowly got to my feet.

Slowly turning I faced my brother and the guy I've had a crush on since I was 17.

Logan James. 

* * * * * * * * * 

Happy to see Aubrey and Knox again? And their kids!! KIDS!  Sorry for the shorter chapters today but I promise they get longer as we go, I never can help myself when it comes to writing long chapters. 

Hope you guys enjoyed the first two chapters! I'll see you tomorrow with two more. Buckle up ladies and gentlemen *wink* *wink*