Chapter 19...

Remember I am posting three chapters a day now. The last chapter was Chapter 16 so go back there and read before this one! If not you will be lost!! (Also the chapters are getting longer and longer :D)

Olivia

I stared out the window watching as the snow fell down in flurries. The people at the front desk were right in saying the storm had gotten bad. I could barely make out the cars below in the parking lot. The snow growing by the minute out in the open field our window looked out at.

Behind me the sound of the shower running reminded me Logan was in there. Naked. Soapy. I shook my head at the dirty images running through my mind. Now was not the time to be thinking those things. Although it was almost impossible not to with him being so close and naked.

When Logan came back from getting our suitcase, he put his stuff aside and said he was going to take a shower. His coat was soaked from the snow and his nose was a little red but it was the look on his face that had me wondering if something was wrong.

Eating earlier he was acting weird. Giving our waiter the death glare every time he came by the table. He was acting like he was jealous but Logan being jealous was almost laughable. But then I thought about his reaction to me calling him 'bro'.

The way he pulled me to a stop, standing inches from me as he stared down into my eyes with those intense brown eyes. He didn't like me 'bro-ing' him and the tone he used made my toes curl in my shoes. Demanding yet soft.

It truly looked like he was going to kiss me. The way his tongue wetted his lips as he gazed at mine. My feet were frozen to the floor unable to do anything but wait to see if he would kiss me. I wanted him to kiss me. Wanted him to stop treating me like some little kid. But the damn hotel had to go and interrupt us. As soon as the person started speaking I could see the walls coming down. Could see Logan closing himself off again. The step back he took making my chest ache.

Wondering if Logan liked me was the last thing I should be thinking about right now. We were stuck here for the night with nothing to do. And who knows if we will be able to make it for Christmas eve tomorrow. Aside from the fact I want to see my family, I also want Logan to experience our Christmas.

The shower turned off making my back tense. Once he's out of the shower what do we do? Just sit here in silence? It was only a little after 2 in the afternoon so its not like we can go to bed. With a sigh I turned around to grab some more comfy clothes from my suitcase. Might as well get comfortable.

As I was rifling through my clothes for the PJ's I packed the bathroom door opened.

"Is it..." I went to ask looking up only to pause. My eyes widened, my mouth went dry, and I'm pretty sure my mouth was hanging open. Standing in front of me was a shirtless Logan and a pair of grey sweatpants. GREY SWEATPANTS.

Holy mother of abs.

Is that an 8-pack? My eyes immediately went to the tattoos one covered one of his pecks. It looked like some kind of eagle. It had so much detail I wanted to get closer for a better look but I physically held myself back.

I looked at the others littering his skin. A couple on his ribs, one on his bicep, one looked like it was wrapping around from his back. Some down his arm. Somehow he was even sexier with the tattoos.

My eyes traveled up from his muscular chest to find him rubbing his towel through his wet hair. The action just showed off his biceps and I swear his abs became even more prominent. Logan shook his head, his dark hair sticking to his forehead. I liked his hair longer. When I first met him years ago he was fresh out of the military with a buzz cut. This suited him better.