Introduction

Hi there,

       My name is Y/n Song Covey, and some of you may not have heard about me yet! I am a sixteen years old girl and I live in Portland with my three sisters, my dad and my stepmom! Well now from six people we are just four! Because my two older sisters Margot and Lara Jean went to collage! I miss them a lot, but I also like quiet.                                                                                                         My twin sister Kitty and I have always been close to each other since the day we were born! We are literally inseparable, and we love each other very much. She is not just my sister, she is also my best friend! My father has always been there for us since our mom passed away, and he is the best. To say the truth, I don't remember a lot of my mom because I was too little, and sometimes I wonder how life could have been if she was still here. I love to imagine different kinds of scenarios in my head. To those who say that imagining fake scenarios is a sickness, then get out of my story! Oh, god! I am talking all these time and forgot to tell you guys the good news! My sister and I were accepted into KISS (the Korean Independent School of Seoul) which is the same school that our mom also went to! But I won't spoil a thing and let you see everything on your own!                                                                            

But first, let me tell you a few more things about whom Y/n actually is :

-I am 16

-I love books and music 

-I play piano

-I love eating and sleep

-I am also a top A student in my school 

These are a few examples of how I like to dress:

I like to dress in a way that I can express myself! Because I have read once in a book that clothes are the best things to describe your personality and how you feel! For example, when people lose someone they dearly love, then they dress in cloth...

I like to dress in a way that I can express myself! Because I have read once in a book that clothes are the best things to describe your personality and how you feel! For example, when people lose someone they dearly love, then they dress in clothes in the black colour because black represents the feeling of sadness! Anyway, I think that the story didn't even start, and you already got tired of me! But I promise I will try and not be this annoying in the chapters :)

                                           My name is Y/n Song Covey and this is my story 

                                                                💖💖💖💖💖💖💖