20. Brother-In-Law

Radhe Radhe readers💙🦚✨,

Enjoy the bonus chapter guys💙 and thank you so much for your comments

-×-

Author

"Vo ke aage kuch bologe. Aap yahan kis khushi me?" Aadhira asked irritated by Laksh's presence and lack of response to her confusion. She glared at him fiercely letting him get a cue of her irritation.

"Aise kya ghur rhi h tere saath time spent krne aaya hoon?" Laksh said looking away while lying down on her bed near her feet. He kept his hands underneath his head gazing at the ceiling with utmost interest. Aadhira groaned in displeasure.

But soon she smirked replying, "Time spent krne ka time nikal chuka h Mr. Laksh Singh Rathore. Now get lost". Laksh's eyes widened at her, he definitely did not expect this reply.

"Both from my life and this room" she added in her cold tone with her smirk falling off her face.

"Aise taane mat marr, tere saath ghumne ke liye chutti li thi Maine. Meri chutti na waste jaaye isliye humara day out pura krne aaya hoon." Laksh said narrowing his eyes at her, turning towards her coming face to face. Matching each other's glare, their glaring competition ended when Aadhira turned her head, looking away with a huff.

A chuckle left Laksh's mouth as he looked towards his baby sister. A fool can only think she has matured, in reality, she was just a child whom they adored years ago. "Par mai toh uth bhi nhi skti, tab phir kahe ka day out?"

Aadhira said not even glancing at him yet her signature smirk appeared back. She wanted Darsh at this moment not Laksh but fate had some other plans for her.

"Apna bacha khucha IQ bhi apne usss boyfriend ko de chuki h kya Ira?" Laksh snickered, teasing her as he spoke the word boyfriend with utmost disgust. It was only the golden moments when he could tease his little sister just like he did during childhood, that too without her getting hurt and that guy Darsh's presence near her didn't help the fact either.

Aadhira angrily tried commenting but she was again interrupted by her dimwit elder brother "You-". The anger crawled her nerves and she wanted nothing but to bang his head on the nearby wall. This guy was seriously annoying more than that, he was dragging her Darsh in between.

"Shaant ho jaa Jaan. " Laksh cooed at his sister, shushing his little lioness before she eats him up. He unknowingly used her childhood nickname which made Aadhira snap at him, "It's Aadhira for you"

"It's Jaan for me. Jo krna h krrr le Tu" Laksh snorted with an eye roll. He never follows orders, especially the ones given by his baby sister. Iska drama aaj bhi nhi gya- He remarked mentally.

"Okay leave this, Mai tere se argue nhi krna chahta wrna tu mujhse haar krrr rone lagegi faltu Mei" He dismissed the situation but received a glare from Aadhira, "Agar bimaar nhi hoti na toh kasam Ruchi ke saath ussi torcher cell me rkhti aapko," she said which Laksh effortlessly shrugged off.

"Aaj Ira ke bhaiya" He dramatically pointed his finger towards himself, "Yani ki mai, apni behen ka pura khayal rkhunga aur usse kuch kaam krne nhi dunga."

"Suno mahashay, yaaa toh khud chup chap isss darwaje se Bahar nikal jao nhi toh mai khidki se bahar phek du?," Aadhira said in her cold voice without an ounce of sarcasm. Laksh actually gulped at her seriousness. She sounded dead serious about her offer.