30. Darsh's Past-2

Radhe Radhe readers💙🦚✨,

Author
Torture warning

Aadhira parked her car near a building located in an isolated place. She fixed her glasses and took her phone with the picture that came in the envelope. She looked down at the photo and then at the building, and a smirk formed on her lips.

Darsh has told her many times to not come to the place alone but who was she to obey him? She was his Sherni. The only one who could break his rules and get away with his wrath and consequences.

A guard opened the door, and Aadhira swiftly got out of the car. The guard bowed to her in respect," Ma'am, sir nhi aaye?" The guard asked meekly, not even raising his head to look at his boss.

Aadhira threw the car keys at him and ordered in her cold tone, "Park it, aur Sir ko pta nhi chalna chahiye ki mai yahan hoon, Understood?". Aadhira's cold voice sent chills down the guard's spine who couldn't help but shiver at it.

"Ye...Yes, Ma'am" The guard stuttered as Aadhira walked away not bearing him a glance. As Aadhira walked through the dim corridors, every guard bowed their heads in respect. The intimidating aura around Aadhira was enough to make them fear hell.

Her short stature as compared to men never obstructed her from being the intimidating personality, that she was. Aadhira halted in her steps in front of a specific cell. The guard immediately unlocked it before even his boss said it.

"Ma'am jaisa ki sir ne kaha tha humane saara ilaaj krwa diya h unka, wo bhi humane best doctors se." The guard informed Aadhira as she entered the cell. Aadhira looked ahead giving a nod to the guard and gestured him to leave. The guard immediately did as he was instructed.

He could sense the anger radiating from his boss and definitely didn't want to be a prey to the lioness. Aadhira heard a subtle groan from the darkness of the chamber. She walked forward, to a figure of a lady hanging attached to the walls. Her hands tied with metal chains. Her head hung low in the darkness.

"Tch Tch Tch" Aadhira clicked her tongue shaking her head, while her heart filled with contentment seeing her condition, "Kya halat bana rkhi h buaji aapne! Abhi tak toh humne aapko narak ka raasta bhi nhi dikhaya dhang se"

Menka looked up with wide eyes hearing the voice she loathed the most in her life. the hatred burned her heart as she glanced at the 17-year-old girl. Aadhira's smirk widened as she saw the fear and helplessness in the eyes of the horrible lady in front of her.

She moved a little more closer to Menka, who tried to shrink more into herself to save herself from the lioness but failed. Aadhira slightly leaned towards Menka with a dangerous smile on her face, as Menka closed her eyes in fear.

"Agar budhauti me Prabhu ka naam japa hota, ye Sab chaale chalne ke bajaye toh atleast ye haalat toh nhi hoti aapki" Aadhira scoffed dangerously, with her tone deep and hoarse.

"Aeee Ladki" Menka opened her eyes yelling, "Shyd Tu bhul rhi h mai kon hoon! Mai hi hoon jisne tujhe barbaad-Ahhh" Before she could complete her sentence a steel rod landed on her head making her almost unconscious.

Blood sprawled out through Menka's forehead as her legs lost their strength and she landed on the floor, with the metal chains, cutting her wrists. Her vision grew blurry, as she shook her head to gain it back.

She could feel Aadhira crouching down to reach her level. Aadhira harshly gripped Menka's chin, yanking her head to face her. A creepy smile formed on Aadhira's face as Menka's blood from her forehead dripped onto Aadhira's hand, the touch providing her heart the much-needed contentment.