Chapter 12 pt1

HELLO EVERYBODY okay yeah hey um for those who aren't shy to comment how do you like the story be honest and can you guys do me a favor and read from chapter one yes I know dreadful but I've updated the chapters and they are different so yeah I think that's all adios Fandom_Blogster out
××××××××××××××××××××××××
I went to the kitchen while Mark was choosing out the movie "Hey Mark, could you go get us some blankets?"
"Okay" I looked in his cabinets he surely had to have some hot coca in here "ah!" I said a bit too excitedly

Marks POV
I was in my room and grabbing blankets for me and Y/N I was thinking about earlier did she actually read the letter? I hope not even though I asked her, I still feel a little skeptical about it God I hope she didn't read it I walked down the stairs to see Y/N sitting on the couch with 2 hot chocolates and the popcorn Bowl ready she's perfect geez tone it down Mark. I walked near the couch and placed the blankets on her "thanks for making the hot coca and popcorn" I Said "oh it's no problem" she responded back she's so sweet I grabbed the Xbox controller and navigated it to Netflix and asked her what she wanted to watch surprisingly she said horror Marry her calm down mark I turned off all the lights and sat down next to her, looking for the perfect horror movie which was (insert favorite horror movie) I clicked on that and the movie started playing at that exact moment I felt Y/N snuggle up next to me and at that moment I felt like happiest person on earth. There were some jumpscares here and there but I was immune to it because I played horror games but surprisingly and to my luck Y/N wasn't resulting in her clinging and and burying her face into my arm. I tried my best to ignore the fact that she was doing that and continue watching the movie but Damn I couldn't stop thinking of what she did ~am I seriously falling for her~
××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Well hello my lovely amigitos yes I know kill me now I don't update and then I just come up with this yes I.know its not enough at this moment I'm working or hoping to work in multiple chapters to keep you occupied sorry I've had some problems here and there and sorta going through a conflict but I'll fight it for you. Your the best! And adios amigitos.
Like,comment and follow?