Chapter 16

Don't cry for me. I will be okay. Heaven is my home now, and this is where I'll stay. Don't cry for me. I'm where I belong. I want you to be happy and try to stay strong. Don't cry for me. It was just my time, but I will see you someday on the other side. Don't cry for me. I am not alone. The angels are with me to welcome me home. Don't cry for me, for I have no fear. All my pain is gone, and Jesus took my tears. Don't cry for me. This is not the end. I'll be waiting here for you when we meet again. ~ -- By Deborah Garcia Gaitan

Serenity's P.O.V.

I slowly opened my eyes seeing the rays of the sunlight shine through the curtains hitting my face in a warm gentle manner. I felt Sean's strong arms holding me close to his chest protectively while he still sleeps soundly. Remembering the events of what happened last night with the marking and lovemaking made me blush heavily. I can't believe my first time was so passionate. I always thought I would be married first, but I can see it was not meant to be and I don't regret it. With mother nature calling I removed the covers from off of me slowly moving off the bed till Sean's hold on me tighten. With the urge to pee badly that tight hold didn't feel good.

"Sean let go. I have to use the bathroom."

"Stay a little longer in my arms" Sean grunted.

"If you don't let me go right now, I will pee on you."

Sean groaned mouthing out the words "gross" before releasing me. I quickly rushed into the bathroom closing the door locking it. Locking the door would annoy Sean because he heard me turn on the shower. If I let him join me in the shower I for sure knew what that would lead too and my body is way too sore to handle it. While washing my body down I could make out many hickeys on my chest. He went all out on me. For sure I know if Melody saw this, she would tease me none stop till I end up punching her.

Stepping out of the shower I dry my body walking out with my towel wrapped around me. The hungry look in Sean's eyes told me he wanted to take me now. Good to see he's finally up in all his sexy nakedness. God, I could just stare at his toned chest for hours. I'm blessed to have such an amazing man/wolf as my lover. What also makes me happy is that last night was both our first time in lovemaking. The way he started gently then soon after a beast in bed. I'm surprised the beds not broken from all that thrusting.

"Why take a shower without me?" Sean asked giving me sad puppy eyes.

"Don't play innocent with me sexy. I know for a fact if you had joined me in the shower, we would be in there for god knows how long."

Sean chuckled walking over to me planting a soft kiss on my lips wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Is that so wrong to want to have some morning fun with my mate?"

I giggled. "No, but we have to be up and ready. Did you forget that David is taking us to visit his mate's grave?" I explained.

The confused looked on Sean's face told me that he had forgotten all about it. Poor David.

"Go shower and I'll meet you down for breakfast," I said leaving the room heading down to the kitchen to make some chocolate chip pancakes. It's been way too long since I had any. Melody and Darren were already seated at the counter eating eggs and bacon enjoying each other's company.

"Morning you two love birds." I greeted them.

Melody and Darren both smirked at me.

"Morning to you my wonderful best friend who went on and on last night chanting Sean's name." Melody said snickering pointing her fork at me.