Chapter 19

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul. —Judy Garland

A great marriage is not when the 'perfect couple' comes together. It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences. – Dave Meurer

Serenity's P.O.V.

With the wedding planning already getting worked on Summer who is as I was told dating Darren and Melody wanted to help pick out a beautiful wedding dress for my big day. Sean's mother Julia is coming along to help. Along with my mother too. Sean, however, had to stay behind and watch Darren and David argue on who is going to be the best man. Melody is going to be my maid of honor while Summer told me she wanted to DJ at my wedding. Turns out she's a gifted DJ from what her brothers have told me. When David found out how many brother's Summer has his face turned so pale that he looked like a classic vampire.

At this moment we girls were at the store. I was looking at so many beautiful wedding dresses that it was hard to pick out the right one.

"They say that finding the right dress is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. Or in this day in age looking for a good man." Julia said looking at one of the dresses designs.

"Preach women," Melody said making Summer and myself laugh.

"Honey. Do you have an idea of what type of dress you're going for?" My mother asked.

Type of dress I'm looking for? Why is finding the right dress so hard to do? This has to be the second hardest thing I have ever had to deal with. The first is college math and always will be.

"I don't know. I'll leave it up to fate." I said avoiding my mother's eyes.

"How come finding bridesmaids dress was easy but not the main dress itself?" Summer asked cringing at some dresses that did not look good at all.

"Because the dress has to connect with your heart. "I said getting my game face on.

The longer we all looked for the right dress and trying some on we were coming to a dead end. I felt like crying not being able to find the right dress. This is too stressful. Guys have it so much easier!

"Excuse me. I couldn't help but overhear you girls. I know of a perfect dress that would look stunning on you."

I looked at the person who was talking with such a gentle voice as my eyes widen. This girl is breathtakingly beautiful. She looked to be my age. Such long wavy light brown hair with cute short bangs. Her eyes light brown with lips that are light pink. She even had this warm motherly feeling to her. But that smile was even more beautiful. She handed me a dress and told me to try it on. I did as I was told while everyone else waited. Summer looked at the girl feeling like she's seen her before. I tried on the dress that fit me perfectly. I stepped out of the dressing from slowly making my way to the girls. Their mouths were open in shock at how beautiful the dress I was in. I looked into the mirror to see how it looked and I was at a loss for words. This dress is the one!

"I can see that you love the dress. It's a beautiful bell sleeved off the shoulder lace wedding dress that would make any bride look like a princess. "The girl said placing a small tiara that goes with the dress. "So, like the show "Say yes to the dress" will you be saying yes to the dress?"

I smiled looking at the girls. They were smiling at me knowing this was the one.

"I'm saying yes to the dress," I said happily. The Summer and Melody ran up to me hugging me cheering that we found the dress. My mom and Julia also hugged me. I pulled from the hug to thank the girl for helping me out but she was gone. Who was she? I asked one of the workers if the girl I described worked here and they said no.