Chapter 19

Rubbing the back of his neck after your joined bath  Killer hummed, as you held your arms up to keep the extremely large shirt from slipping off of your small form. Standing and turning to look through his closet again leaving you to curiously look at his back. Dropping your arms and letting the shirt drop to the floor you moved to climb up onto the bed. Sitting for a minute you blinked down at yourself before looking back at Killer. "Papa, how come I have different private parts than you?" You asked making the Massacre Soldier sharply tug on several pieces of clothing on the rack, making it fall. Hearing the clatter you leaned forward and tilted your head. "Papa?" You questioned as Killer  cleared his throat. "It's because your a girl and I'm a guy. We different genders." He said picking up the rack and fixing it back in its place. Humming your tail swished from side to side as you thought before you jumped off the bed and ran out of the room ignoring Killers yelling. Running straight to the kitchen buck naked you called out for the cook. "Thorn! I gotta see something!" You yelled running into the cook's legs. Grunting as he caught he balance Thorn turned to you and dropped the wisk he'd been using when he saw you weren't wearing anything. "What're yo-Gah! The fuck?!" He yelled when you smacked his crotch before humming and running off. Staring after you the cook turned when Killer rushed in. Booking it onto the deck as if on a mission you slammed the door open haphazardly making the crew turn to you as you bolted forward smacking each one in the crotch causing each one to yell and jump, one in particular actually falling overboard. "(Name) get back here! You need to get dressed and what are you doing!" Killer yelled as he watched you smack another crewmen when Kids workshop door opened. "The hell's going on out here?" Kid yelled easily scratching your arm as you ran by. Raising a brow as the crew started yelling, everyone froze when you looked up at the redhead and brought your hand back to sharply patted his groin. Twitching and going slightly ridged Kid slowly turned to you and grabbed you hand away from his crotch. "Killer the fucks going through the kids thick head?" Kid asked staring at you when you looked up at him. Clearing his throat again. "She's discovered genders. Partially my fault for bathing with her." Killer said walking forward to put a shirt on you. "Everybody's got the same private parts! So your all guys! Papa am I the only girl?" You asked as Killer tied the back of the shirt so did stay on you. Nodding as he took you from his captain's hold Kid crossed his arms. "Yo not all guys are the same, Kitten. Since you got to cop a feel on almost everyone you should know everyone's soft girth and length." Kid said with a wicked smirk on his face as Killer turned to him. "Don't say that to her!" He hissed as you tilted your head. "Soft girth and length? What's that mean?" You asked tilting your head at Kid as his smirk turned to a grin. Grabbing the knot holding your shirt tightly and taking you from Killer. "Kid this isn't funny. Hand her over she's still a child." Killer said moving to take you back when Kid moved you back. "What we used to see who's dicks were longer when we were kids. Shes fine!" Kid laughed using his devil fruit abilities to undo his friends pants as he turned to leave with you draped over his shoulder as Killer fumbled to fix his pants. Going back into his work shop and locking the door Kid plopped you on his desk and turned to sit in the chair in front of you. Tilting your head you scooted to the edge as Kid leaned back in his seat and pulled out a blueprint from the draw behind him. "So Kitten remember this? For a kid you certainly know how to make a blueprint. I was able to actually make it." Kid said showing your robot cat blueprint and a robot cat standing on two legs. "Wow! Its big!" You squealed jumplegs off the table to be face to face with the cat. Hearing something hit the door and the knob jingle Kid laughed "Go ahead touch it and have fun Kitten." Kid said loudly, getting another bang at the door as you started poking at the robocat. "Kid nothings happening!" You complained getting a huge grin from the captain. "Stroke the head and something will come out." Kid said crossing his legs and leaned his head his knuckles as he listened to Killer pounding on the door and try the door knob. Doing as told you squealed as sticky silly string shot out at you. "Sticky! Sticky!" You yelled shaking your head getting the silly string off of you. Petting the head again you giggled as more sting shot out. When Kid flicked his wrist unlocking the door, allowing Killer to bust in with one of his scythes at the ready. Turning to you tilted your head as Kid turned with a wolfish smile on his face. "Damn, Killer what did you think was going on in here? The Kittens only enjoys the toy I made her." Kid said smugly as Killer sighed and shook his head. "Sometimes your the absolute worst." Killer said turning to leave shutting the door behind him. Tilting your head as you watched Killer leave you turned to Kid. "Whys Papa leaving? Did we do something wrong?" You asked getting Kid to hum and look at you and shrug. "He can't take a joke sometimes. And why do you keep calling him Papa? That shits weird." Kid said as you walked over to him and leaned on his leg. "Cause Killers Papa. Heat and Jacob are big brothers, Thorns best friend, Pete and Arvid are uncles. And your doggy." You said pointing at your fingers as you listed everyone before pointing at Kid at the end. Mouth twitching downwards Kid grabbed your head and leaned close. "What the fuck was that last one? Did you just call me a dog?" Kid hissed as you blinked at him and nodded. "I'm no fucking dog." Kid hissed as your tilted your head in his grasp. "Then what about daddy?" You asked getting just the faintest red to dust Kids cheeks as he froze.