Arc 7.13

After making up her mind, Chu Huihua quit her job in the supermarket early the next morning. The next day, she boarded the train to Dingshi.

Jiang Hongxian is a bit more troublesome here. It took a lot of time for the fish stall to be transferred out. Fortunately, the house and facade are still easy to find.

The house was bought directly from the speculators, 150 square meters, with a garage, priced at 500,000 yuan, has been renovated, only after buying furniture and electrical appliances, you can move in directly. The price of the house was 500 yuan higher than that on the market. Jiang Hongxian originally planned to buy a rough house, but was rejected by Meng Zezhi. He felt that the decoration was too troublesome and time-consuming.

The facade was first transferred from others by Jiang Hong for 100,000 yuan. It was formerly a clothing store with a good location. It is on the main street and opposite the Sports Plaza. The area of ​​use is 90 square meters and it is just right to open a snack shop. And it's not too far from the new home, just use the garage as a warehouse.

After finalizing the facade, Jiang Hong didn't need to worry about the rest. Liang Hong sent a special decoration team to help with the decoration.

In addition, Liang Hong also waived the Jiang family's 150,000 initial fee, of which the decoration fee was included in the initial fee.

By the time Chu Huihua returned from Dingshi with a large truckload of goods, it was already a month later.

After hiring two cashiers and two tally clerks, Meng Zezhi picked a lucky day and the snack shop officially opened.

Because it is the first snack store in Dongxian County, the decoration looks good, but the price is similar to that of a supermarket. In addition, it opened on the first day, and the whole venue was discounted at 20%. Chu Huihua specially invited a few people to shop on the street. Flyers, all of a sudden, people flooded into the snack shop in an endless stream.

By ten o'clock in the evening, the snack shop was closed and the computer was turned on. The sales on that day was close to the 40,000 mark, and more than 200 membership cards were distributed, which is equivalent to 25% of gross profit. The Jiang family earned 10,000 yuan this day, which is still on the premise of a 20% discount to the shop today.

In the next half month, sales gradually stabilized.

Chu Huihua roughly estimated that as long as the store's daily turnover can reach 2,000 yuan, it will be able to maintain its capital. Basically, it can sell for 4,000 yuan a day on weekdays, and it can reach 6,000 yuan when business is good on Saturdays and Sundays, which means snacks. The monthly profit of the store can reach 30,000 yuan.

The hearts of Jiang Hongxian and Chu Huihua finally fell back in their stomachs.

—After all, this store is related to their future, and with such a large investment, it is impossible to say that they are not worried.

On Wang Zhibin's side, as early as a month ago, the second stage of watching the live broadcast of the "Road to the King" event ended. No matter how hard Wang Zhibin tried, he could not hold the top ten position and finally missed the 100,000 yuan bonus.

Fortunately, after one and a half months of live broadcast, the number of online viewers in his live room stabilized at around 11 thousand.

On the day of the event, in order to comfort him, the local tyrants in his live broadcast room gave him a gift of nearly 50,000 yuan in one go. After deducting the platform commission and taxes, he could get 20,000 yuan.

On the second day of the event, Wang Zhibin signed a one-year contract with the live streaming platform. The reason for signing for only one year was mainly because he was willing to buy it. After all, it was only less than two months, Wang Zhibin He has reached the current height, who knows how far he can grow in a year from now.

Cannon Fodder Is KingOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara