53) Vacation: PART 1

AUTHORS NOTE: ENJOY! :D

~Diana Shade’s POV

I inhaled the rich sea air and smiled. I rather liked the beach. Especially this one. This was a nice island. Being a billionaire seems to have its perks. Yet, I preferred my exciting job and traveling the world visiting foreign countries killing or kidnapping people. That’s why I don’t really like S.H.I.E.L.D. I like to have my own agenda made by me, not someone else.

Wade understands. That’s why he doesn’t really want to be a part of S.H.I.E.L.D. too. Yet here we are, hanging around with S.H.I.E.L.D. agents. Fate is funny sometimes.

“Want to go swimming?” Wade asks, walking into the bedroom in a pair of black swim trunks and a white t-shirt. I shrugged. I brought along a bikini but I was sort of hesitant about showing my stomach which bored my hideous scars. Wade seemed to pick up on that fact.

“We don’t have to go swimming if you don’t want to. We can go eat chimichangas!” Wade said with a smile, trying to lighten the mood. I gave him a sad smile and sighed. “No, let’s go swimming. But what if they stare?” I ask. “They won’t and if they do I will pull on my Deadpool mask and go all mercenary on them, ok?” he said. I cracked a smile and nodded.

I went into the bathroom and changed into my black bikini. I was about to leave the bathroom when I stopped in front of the mirror, staring at the scars that showed that I failed as a mother. Before I knew it tears began to streak down my face. “You ok, Di?” I heard Wade say. I didn’t reply and he opened the door. He sighed. “Oh, Di,” he whispered and held me until I calmed down.

“I’m ok,” I reassured him. Wade didn’t seem to believe it yet we went down to the pool. And no one stared.

~Belle Aquamarine’s POV

I laughed as Steve cannonballed into the pool, soaking Natasha, Clint, and Bruce, who were lying asleep in the sun. They awoke gasping like a bunch of fish. Bruce and Clint looked a bit ticked so I snapped my fingers and the water leapt off them and back into the pool.

“Thanks!” they said in unison. “Hey, what about me?” Natasha protested. I just stuck out my tongue at my friend and flicked my wrist, making water fly from the pool and drench her more. Clint laughed. Natasha scowled at her fiancé and then walked over to the pool.

Tony laughed. “Run Belle!” he yelled and Angel who was sitting next to him slapped his arm. I laughed. “No, I’m in my element! She can’t hurt me here,” I replied as Natasha leapt into the pool. I put her in a little air bubble at the bottom of a pool and laughed as she cussed me out in Russian. “Ok, bring her back up,” Clint said, a smile on his face. I faked disappointment and brought her back up and placed her in the chair next to Clint with a hand made out of water.

“Cool trick, Lady Belle,” said a familiar deep voice. I turned around to see Thor and Loki walk out of the mansion with Misty. “Hi!” said Misty with a smile, her teal hair in a braid. “Hey guys!” Diana said, standing up with Deadpool, or as we call him now, Wade, and walking over to them. Loki started to look down at Diana’s scars but a quick glare from Wade made him quickly change his mind.