MY MAFIA(kenta x kim)

In Tokyo's busy streets, Kenta leads a double life. During the day, he's the respected leader of the Yamamoto Yakuza gang. At night, he finds comfort with Kim, a captivating young man he meets in the city's underground scene.

Their love is forbidden, as it goes against the strict rules of the Yakuza. But their feelings are strong, and Kenta and Kim struggle to keep their relationship hidden. As they navigate the dangerous world of crime, they must keep their love a secret, especially with rival gangs posing a threat.

Facing danger at every turn, Kenta and Kim must confront their fears and fight for their love. But when betrayal comes from within their own circle, they realize their biggest challenge might be the world they live in.

In a world where love is rare and trust is hard to come by, Kenta and Kim must defy the odds to stay together. Will their love endure, or will the darkness around them tear them apart?

Kenta's eyes lock onto Kim's, his voice a whisper amidst the chaos of their world:

"Every moment we steal together feels like a rebellion against the odds, Kim. They say our love is forbidden, that it's not meant to be. But when I look into your eyes, I see everything I've ever wanted. I'll defy the world for you, break every rule, cross every line. Because with you, I've found something worth fighting for. Something worth dying for."