10: We want action and decision that we can't fake.

A/N: alright! here's the deal everyone:

this is gonna be the last regular update i think. i might get ch 11 in but im going back to school and i ve got a lot of work so it s gonna be maybe once a week instead of every day or so. sorry :(

anyways, like i said, something big in this chapter! and then i believe the main story line will come in chapter 15. :)

enjoy!

~

Zero was kissing him.

That was the only coherent thought Frank's mind could put together. Zero was kissing him. Their lips were soft and warm, leaving a trail of kisses along his collarbone and traveling up to his neck. Frank felt their hot mouth latch on just below his ear and he couldn't help but let out a small moan. They sucked softly and he allowed his eyes to flutter shut, titling his head back onto the pillow and giving them better access. They snaked a hand into his hair and gave it a tug, their other hand pressing on his chest to keep him still.

Zero moved their legs over Frank's to straddle him, grinding their hips slowly and sucking harder. Frank gripped Zero's hips with both hands and arched up into them. They let out a whimper and ground down onto him even harder. The ache in Frank's pants was becoming more and more painful by the second, and he knew he had to get out of them. He lifted Zero's hips up, managing to undo his belt buckle and shimmy out of both his skinny jeans and his boxers, tossing them over to the corner of the room.

As soon as his clothes were off Zero was back moving on top of Frank instantly, the rough fabric of their jeans rubbing on Frank's bare skin. Frank groaned again and gripped their hips, guiding them. His fingers dug in so hard his knuckles were white and he knew he would leave behind bruises. He needed that. He needed the proof it was real. He dug his fingers under the elastic band of Zero's pants - thank god they were wearing those pajama pants - and tugged down, exposing them. Of course, they weren't wearing any underwear.

Frank let out a breathy moan and watched Zero as they moved in his lap. All this time beating himself up over this and now it was happening, and Frank didn't feel wrong at all. He was so happy. He wanted to be with Zero. To love them and take care of them and keep them safe forever. He couldn't believe this actually happening. He-

Frank woke up with a start. His heart pounding and his body drenched with sweat. Zero was next to him, in their same spot. Their back was turned to him and they were snoring softy, like they always did.

Frank shut his eyes, exhaled, and ran a hand through his damp hair.

"Fuck..." he panted.

He hadn't had a dream like that about Zero before.

What the fuck?!

And he had been so sure that it felt right. That everything was okay. He shook his head.

Maybe Ray is right. Maybe I am losing it a little.

Frank lay in bed for a few more minutes, trying to catch his breath. Then, he pushed the blankets back, shuddering at the feeling of the cold morning air against his skin.

All the heat he had built up from snuggling under the covers disappeared in an instant, and the only heat he still felt was the one pooled between his legs.

He had to take care of that.

~

Frank was still in the bathroom cleaning up when he heard Zero shuffle down the hall.

"Frank?" he heard the hoarse whisper. "Frank?"

He crumpled up the last of the tissues and tossed it in the garbage can, then started washing his hands. He still felt a little shock lingering from when Zero had first spoken to him the day before.