19: We could be perfect one last night.

A/N: like i said, this is all smut. no important details missed for those who want or need to skip. <3

enjoy :^)

~

Frank and Zero lay together in the back of the car, as they had done all the previous nights of their trip, snuggling as close as they could get. Zero had their arms and chubby thighs wrapped all around Frank, who was curled up around their belly and twining his legs in with theirs. They each had their faces buried in each other's shoulders, trying to keep them at least the slightest bit warm.

The two of them were as bundled up as they could be with what they had - sweatshirts, jackets, sweatpants, and socks - but to no avail. They had been laying together like this for two hours already and they were still fucking freezing. Zero was shivering even harder than Frank, and the only noise that could be heard was the sound of their teeth chattering and both of their ragged breathing.

Frank felt so much guilt over the fact that they had gotten into this situation. He wracked his mind, going through all the information he could muster up, trying to figure out what the hell they could do to make this easier.

He remembered in several movies he'd seen, the best way to warm up was to not be bundled up at all - on the contrary, to be completely naked. He snorted and laughed at himself for the idea. It was the truth, of course it was, but oh of course it was. Frank shook his head. It wasn't like it was some crazy, outlandish thing for them to do, but for some reason he just felt even more guilty because of the idea. However... it was really the only option left.

Frank groaned and pulled away from Zero, grimacing at the loss of warmth, however so slight. He reached down and tugged at the bottom of Zero's hoodie, trying to wrench it up. They whined and scooted away from him, the small distance that they could.

"No, Frank."

They wrapped their arms around themself and made a shivering motion. Frank felt even more guilt wash over him.

"No, sugar, this'll help you warm up. Promise."

Zero stared at him blankly for a moment, thinking. Then, they scooted back closer to him, tugging up their own shirt, followed by their pants, and then helped Frank out of his own. The only clothes they kept on were the socks, seeing that their feet were almost numb from the cold anyway.

"Come here baby," Frank murmured, opening his arms for Zero to snuggle back up to him.

They did just so, and resumed almost the same position they had been in earlier.

Frank's idea helped quite a bit actually. He wasn't sure how much time had passed - an hour or so maybe - and they were significantly warmer than they had been before. Granted it was obviously still cold, but not enough to chatter their teeth at least. And the shivering had pretty much ceased altogether. The only thing was, Zero was gradually wiggling closer and closer into Frank, which was surprisingly possible despite how close they already were, and it seemed the proximity of it all was starting to get to them. Frank felt it too, but he was trying to have a little self control at least.

As for Zero, they didn't seem to care in the slightest, which was why they were currently weaving their way around Frank's legs, bringing one of his up to rest between theirs, and slinging a leg over his hip. They pressed against his thigh and wrapped their arms even tighter around his shoulders, pulling him tight against themself and nuzzling harder into his neck.

Frank was finally drifting off to sleep when he felt the tiny, gentle movements that began to stir up butterflies in his stomach. Zero was rocking their hips gently against his thigh, keeping their face buried in his neck, and making little whimpering noises. Frank could feel the faint vibrations of the noises coming from Zero's chest, flush against him. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Was this really the time?