Valentine's Day- Zelly and Adam

“My homework brings all the Asians to the yard and they’re like ‘It wasn’t that hard’,” Clapper sang as we sat in Addison’s room doing homework together. “Marco!” Addison cried and laughed, punching him in the shoulder playfully.

                I rolled my eyes as he shrugged. “Hey Zelly, you got a calculator?” he asked. “Duh, I’m Asian,” I said and handed him my calculator. He smirked. “See? You fuel my racism,” he said and I stuck my tongue out at him.

                “So are you and Adam hanging out on Valentine’s Day?” Addison asked me curiously. I shrugged and looked down at my math homework. “Maybe,” I said. “I don’t know; we haven’t talked about it.”

                “They’re going to share a romantic dinner of cat,” Clapper said with an affirmative nod. I pouted. “You’re an ass!” I whined. “True, but at least I’m American,” he said with a casual shrug. “I was born in America, Clap,” I grumbled.

                “As you do your math homework,” he said with a smirk. “Fuck you!” I said and flipped him off pleasantly. I shoved my homework in my bag and sighed. “I have to go. My mom wanted me home for dinner.”

                “Bye Zelly!” Addison said and gave me a friendly hug. “Bye Addison. See you, Clap.” “Bye Zelly,” he said with a short wave. I left Addison’s room and made my way back home.

                I ate with my family, showered, and finished my homework before going to bed. I had bought Adam a Valentine’s Day present already, and planned to give it to him tomorrow, praying he would like it.

                The next day, I met up with Adam at the movie theater. “Happy Valentine’s Day,” he grumbled and hugged me. I pressed my lips to his before we went into the theater.

                We ended up watching Chronicle, Adam’s arm around me the whole movie. I could see the interest flickering in his eyes during the movie, and smiled to myself, glad he liked it.

                (A.N.- AMAZING movie, I highly recommend seeing it! :p)

                After the movie, we made our way over to Adam’s house. We went in his room and sat on his bed together. Potent barked and jumped up into my lap. I pet the Chihuahua and he licked my hand and barked more.

                “He likes you,” Adam said and then paused thoughtfully. “And he’s not the only one.” He sat next to me and kissed me lovingly.

                “Here,” I said and handed him the gift I had bought him. “This is for you.” He opened it and offered me a small Adam-smile. “I love you Zelly,” he said and kissed me as he held the iPod in his hands. It was a 64gig 4th gen iPod touch. His iPod, an 8gig 3rd gen touch, had broken a month ago and he was having a hard time. He loved his iPod and it helped him get through the hard times with his parents.

                I had ordered a custom JJ Demon case to put on the iPod. Adam smiled at it before kissing me again. It had cost me over $450, but was definitely worth it for Adam.

                He blushed deeply. “I, uh, didn’t get you anything,” he mumbled in embarrassment. I laughed and shrugged. “You didn’t have to get me anything, Adam,” I said honestly and kissed him deeply. “I’m happy just being with you.”

                “You cliché son of an Asian bitch,” he said and wrapped his arms around me tightly. I smiled and rolled my eyes. “You’re an ass, Adam. My mom’s not a bitch! She’s just Asian!”

                “Well, happy Valentine’s Day, I guess,” Adam said helplessly and kissed me gently. “Adam, seriously, don’t worry about it,” I said, laughing. “I didn’t want you to get me anything. I just wanted to spend the day with you.”

                “Well, that much I can do. I really love you, Zelly,” he said and we laid back on his bed together, cuddling. “I love you too, Adam. A lot. Like, a lot  a lot,” I said, smiling. I closed my eyes and he tightened his arms around me, kissing my forehead. I really was just happy to be with Adam. I was so in love with him. “I love you,” I whispered again, opening my eyes. He didn’t say anything, but his icy eyes told me everything.