Easter- Shailer and Tattle

“Shailer. I don’t know you,” Tattle groaned.

                I grinned and kissed his cheek. “Aw, don’t say that!” I said and laughed. He glanced at me and shook his head hopelessly.

                “What the hell is wrong with you?” he asked desperately, face palming himself.

                “What? Are you saying you’ve never dressed up as a bunny for Easter before?” I asked, faking hurt.

                He shook his head. “No!” he cried and reached for the bunny ears I was wearing. I pulled away and smirked widely, shoving him so that he fell over on his bed.

                “My ears!” I cried triumphantly.

                Tattle groaned again and buried his face in his pillow. I crawled next to him and pressed my lips to his cheek. He turned and our lips connected.

                “Now give me a carrot bitch!” I cheered, pulling away from him and fist pumping.

                “I’ll shove a carrot up your ass,” he grumbled, pushing himself into a sitting position and rolling his eyes.

                “Tattle you are so kinky!” I cried and he blushed.

                “Aw gross! That’s not what I meant Shailer!” he cried.

                I laughed and pulled him into my arms, kissing him deeply. I took the bunny ears off and put them on Tattle. I glanced at him and exploded into laughter. Tattle in bunny ears…oh god I wish I had a camera or something.

                Tattle pouted and took the ears off, whipping them across his room and turning his head away from me when I went to kiss him. Now it was my turn to pout.

                “Tattle!” I whined.

                “Nope. No kisses for Shailer. Or Easter present,” he said simply.

                “You got me a present? BITCH I WANT IT!” I cried eagerly, jumping up and down with him in my lap. He couldn’t help but laugh at my childishness. He kissed pecked me on the lips before jumping up and going to his closet, digging around for something.

                He reappeared with giant chocolate bunny and tossed it to me. He came over and handed me a Monster as well, sighing as he did so.

                “When you’re hyper as fuck and bouncing off my walls, I know I’m going to regret giving you anything,” he said and sighed again before crawling back into my lap and wrapping his arms around my neck. I kissed him deeply before opening my chocolate bunny and biting into it, washing it down with some Monster.

                “Have I ever told you you’re the best boyfriend ever?” I asked with a bright smile.

                “Many times,” he said and rested his head on my shoulder.

                I reached into my pocket and produced a plastic egg. I handed it to Tattle and kissed his forehead as he popped it open and smiled softly.

                He pressed his lips to mine lovingly before resting his head back on my shoulder. “I love Shailer,” he said softly, looking down at the gift card I had gotten him. It had enough money on it for him to buy himself a new iPod from Wal-Mart.

                “I know you love music and your iPod broke. Just don’t leave me for your new iPod!” I cried and pouted at the thought.

                “Oh believe me, I won’t,” he said, laughing and kissing me again. “Happy Easter Shailer.”

                “Happy Easter William,” I said.

                I wrapped my arms around with him and we laid back on his bed together. I took another bite of the chocolate bunny as Tattle rested his head on my chest, both of us smiling softly.