Chapter 37: Surprise

|We are a team. Watch us build an empire together.|

Alaïa's pov:

The match was almost done. Xander's team were already winning by 2 points. The score was now 4-2.

Chase's player was constantly changed by their coach as they were lacking in their play.

There was only 5 minutes left, the tension was there. Cynthia and the cheerleaders was now resting near the benches. Like Xander asked me, i was in the front row with the girls beside me. There was also some other girls which was wearing their boyfriend's jersey next to us.

"We are definitly winning this." Adelisa said and we nodded.

The five minutes were over and a loud whistle were heard finishing the match.

We won!

All the crowd cheered and all the team meet up in the middle of the field.

"AND ONCE AGAIN THE HALE WON THE MATCH!"

The principal said proudly.

"We can go on the field now. Let's go!" Adelisa said as she grabbed my wrist dragging me to the field. Hailey followed us behind.

"Stand here. And wear that." Adelisa said giving me a blind fold. I looked at her confused while Hailey grabbed it from her and tie it around my eyes. I didn't have time to say anything.

"What are you up to?" I asked not seeing anything.

"Remember the surprise? Just wait for it." She said and i just stand there not knowing what's happening around me.

Xander's pov:

"Dude it's time. They blindfolded her." Tyler said and i nodded.

"Guys get ready." Grayson said and the team walked in their position. I was really hoping it will work, i was taking a big risk infront of millions of people. I grabbed the bouquet of flowers and the chocolate box that Grayson force me to bring and walked in the middle. Everyone was waiting and looking curiously at us.

I looked at Alaïa and she was blindfolded. Adelisa and Hailey was beside her and when they noticed me looking, they gave me a thumbs up. I can tell that Alaïa was curious of what's happening right now.

The team stood next to each other and held the paper infront of them. I walked at the end of the note standing there and waiting. Everyone could see it beside Alaïa. The audience gasped and I heard Cynthia squealed.

Does she really think i was going to ask her when i kissed Alaïa in front of her?

"No i'm not letting anyone ruining it." Grayson said determinated as he walked to Cynthia. He told Cynthia something and she glared at me.

I  nodded at the girls and they bought Alaïa closer to us. I could see the camera man forcusing on us on the big screen which was on the field and i was getting really nervous.

Come on you can do it...

"Where are you taking me?" Alaïa asked but no one reply. They left her hand and walked behind her.

Adelisa removed the blindfold and Alaïa open her eyes. That was it.

Alaïa's pov:

They finally open the blindfold and i open my eyes.

"What-" I stopped when i saw the sight in front of me. My eyes widened and i gasped, my hand flying to mouth.

Will you be my girlfriend?

At the end of the line, Xander was standing with a bouquet of flower and a chocolate box. The whole field was silent waiting my answer. He started to walk toward me and i could feel my heart racing.

"Will you be my girlfriend Laïa?" He asked and i nodded not trusting my voice. It was overwhelming. He didn't had the time to give me the roses and the chocolate as the next thing i knew, i was hugging the day light of him. He chuckled as he try to wrap his arm around me.

The whole audience started to cheer up and i burried my face in his neck suddenly feeling shy. He took such a big risk. The proposal was live which mean thousand of people saw it.

He pulled away smiling,"there is one more thing."

He turned to the guys and nodded. The guys turned the paper and two more guys came in the line. I gasped again and so did the crowd.

Will you go to prom with me?

Two proposal in one night. I looked at him and i could tell he already knew the answer.

"Yes." I said and this time he kissed me. We didn't kiss for too long since we knew everyone was watching us. The cheers were more louder behind us.

"FINALLY!" Hailey squealed.

"WITH THIS WE END THE NIGHT. TEAM HALE HAVE A NICE PARTY."

The principal said and everyone cheered.

"Yes dude you did it!" Grayson cheered.

"Damn sis." Adelisa said smiling at me.

"Alright. We still have to get change lovebird, you are sweaty." Tyler said using the same nickname making Xander glared at him.

"No! We still have to take the group picture for the school. The principal will be here soon." Grayson said and Tyler nodded.

"You girl did wear something under your jersey right?" Grayson asked and we nodded.

"Good. Cause the principal won't allow you to wear it for the picture." He added.

"So we are going to take the picture with you?" Hailey asked and they nodded.

"Of course. And now that Alaïa is officially Xander's girlfriend. She will be in the middle with the Captain that is with Xander." Grayson explained and we nodded.

"Do you need a room to change?" Xander asked and i shake my head no.

"I just have to remove the jersey." I said and he nodded.

"Well the principal is coming. You can remove it now." Tyler said pointing at the principal.

I untied the shirt and was going to remove it when Xander moved infront of me.

"Now change it." He said and then i noticed that he was hiding me from everyone's sight.

Aww

As soon as i took it off, Xander whistle making me blushed.

"Damn babe." He murmured.

"Alright get ready!" The principal said and Xander wrapped his arm around my waist dragging me into the middle.

The cheerleaders were watching us and i could feel Cynthia's glared on us. Xander kept his arm around me and held his trophy in the other hand.

The principal took the picture and then we were done. But i can say that i will never forget this night ever.

A/N
Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
;)
Love ya