Chapter 39: His queen

|A king is nothing without his queen.|

Alaïa's pov:

It been already three hours since we were here. Xander and i danced a lot and i couldn't feel my feets anymore.

"ATTENTION PLEASE. EVERYONE GATHER IN THE HALL, WE ARE GOING TO ANNOUNCE THE KING AND THE QUEEN OF THIS BALL." The principal said in the mic.

I was a bit nervous. Cynthia might actually win the title and so do Xander. I know he wouldn't do anything to her but i couldn't trust her. I know how she was and the fact that she is looking at me with a smirk doesn't ease my nervousness.

"You ok?" Xander asked looking at me  and i nodded.

"Let's go closer." I said and he nodded.

We walked near the stage where the principal was. He had an envelop in his hand.

"LIKE ALWAYS WE WILL START UP BY SAYING THE KING AND THEN THE QUEEN. WHOEVER HEARD THEIR NAMES PLEASE COME BESIDE ME SO THAT I CAN PUT THE CROWN." The principle said in the mic.

"THE KING IS..... XANDER SINCLAIR." He said and everyone cheered. Xander looked at me and i nodded smiling. He walked on the stage and the principal put the crown on him.

"NOW THE QUEEN IS...." I could feel my heart beating fast in my chest. Cynthia was smirking and was getting ready to go up.

"ALAÏA KNIGHT!" I sighed in relieved and i made my way up. Xander put his hand forward, i grabbed it and walked up the stairs. The principal nodded at me and put the crown on my head.

"NO! THIS CAN'T HAPPEN!" Cynthia screamed walking forward.

"And may i know why it can't happen?" The principal asked sternly.

"BECAUSE I WAS SUPPOSE TO WIN! I WAS WINNING!" She said glaring at me.

"And how do you know you were winning?" The principal asked calmly.

"BECAUSE I WAS THE ONE WHO CHANGED THE VOTES!" She confessed making everyone gasped.

"Well i'm glad you admit it. One of our student saw you and inform us. Thanks to you Alec." The principal said and the boy nodded.

"Now you will go from here or else you will be restricted from the school." The principal said.

"W-what!? You can't do that." She said shocked

"I can do it and you know it."

"B-but-"

"Out. Now!"

Cynthia screamed and turned to leave. I felt a hand interwinned in mine and squeezed it. I looked at Xander and he smiled at me.

"NOW THE QUEEN AND THE KING WILL HAVE THEIR LAST DANCE WHICH WILL END THIS NIGHT." The principal said.

Xander pulled me in the middle and put one of his hand on my hips. The other hand was holding mine, while i had one hand on his shoulder. The music started and we let ourself guided by it.

Soon everyone joined in and we weren't the only one in the middle. We dance for a while before Xander stopped. He put his hand in his pocket and took out his phone. He frowned looking at the screen.

"Who is it?" I asked as his mood suddenly changed.

"I got a message that they need me at the club." He said lowly and i sighed.

"Not tonight Xander please." I pleaded looking at him. He looked at me briefly and type on his phone. When he was done, he sighed taking my hands again.

"Ok i'm not going." He said and i smiled,"but on one condition."

"What is it?" I asked confused.

"You're staying over mine tonight." He said and i chuckled.

"And may i know why?" I asked.

"Because i want to spent time with my girlfriend." He said pulling me close,"plus my mom isn't home."

"We are already spending time together." I stated and he shrugged.

"That's not enough for me." He smirked and i rolled my eyes. We dance a little more and we stopped when we were tired. There was a few students left as many already went home. We walked to Adelisa and Tyler.

"Where is Hailey?" I asked looking around.

"She already went with Grayson." Adelisa said and i nodded.

"And we are going too. Are you coming?" Tyler asked checking his watch.

"No. I'm staying over at Xander." I said and Tyler chuckled.

"Alright. Don't do anything that i won't do." He smirked making Xander chuckled.

"Which basically means that she cam do everything." Xander said and Tyler laughed.

"You got it mate."

"Alright enjoy your night sis. I'm tired and i really want to go home." Adelisa sighed and Tyler nodded. They went out and soon, Xander and i went behind them.

The weather was more chilly and windy. We were walking to his car when suddenly it started to rain. We ran to the car but when i was opening the door, Xander pulled me back. I looked at him confused but he just removed his coat and spinned me around.

"Let's enjoy the rain." He murmured in my ears, making me shiver. He wrapped his arms around my waist and started to kiss my neck slowly. We were both wet. It was raining more but Xander continued his romantic act.

Could it be more cliché?

He spinned me around again making my front collide with his chest. He was looking at me more intensely.

"You've got me falling deep for you." He said, droplets of water running down his lips.

"The feelings are mutual." I find myself saying.

"I guess we all know where it is going." He said and i chuckled.

"And where is it going?" I asked biting my lips.

"You really want me to say it first huh?" He asked and i nodded.

"Alaïa Everlyn Kinght i love you." He said stroking my cheeks.

How do he know my middle name?

"I love you too." I said but he didn't gave me time as he crashed his lips on mine. We pulled away after a few seconds.

"We should go inside now. Before one us fall sick." He said and i nodded. He opened the door and i sat inside. My dress was completely wet. He sat in the driver seat and drove to his house.

A/N

Vote
comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)