3. She wanted Jungkook

Jimin didn't realize he was missing Seulgi, until he met her.

The designers sat at a table next to the big windows in a restaurant. It's been only ten minutes since Jimin arrived there and he already liked the place because it was calm and warm, with only few people there, which it helped the male designer start to let go of his anxiety and feel a little comfortable.

"I missed you, Alot." Seulgi mentioned with a sweet smile at Jimin, "The last time we talked was uh..  Four weeks ago?"

"I remember." Jimin cleared his throat quietly, retuning the smile to his lips. "I missed you even more."

"Liar."

"I-"

"You wouldn't make an excuse for coming if you really missed me that much, sir."

"Ah Seulgi,"

Seulgi started to immediately giggle. With that, she didn't allow Jimin explain and added, "I'm teasing. But that excuse wasn't necessary at all to be honest. I wanted to spend time with you."

He nodded, sighing. "How's Jongin?"

"Great. We're get married soon!" Seulgi announced with a wider smile and watched Jimin's eyes widen a little and also smile.

At least some good news. Jimin was actually very happy to know Seulgi getting married after that she was engaged to a business man for two months, even though he couldn't express it better than just a smile on his face now.

"Oh, Really?? Ahh.. congratulations sweetheart. I'm really so happy for you! Tell me though. When you guys are going to get married? How have you been this month and everything else, please. I want to hear about you since i know I've been a bad friend lately."

"Oh shut up." She chuckled. "I'm excited to tell you actually. You missed kinda alot. But let's talk after ordering food because I'm hungry. What do you like to eat, Jimin?"

__

"We can watch a movie tonight." Hoseok suggested, smiling as he sat next to his brother at the table, facing Yoongi that sat across from Jaewon and continued eating his food.

"Sorry Hoseok, I can't tonight. I'll be studying for Monday's exam." Jaewon explained. "You guys can watch a movie without me if you want to."

Hoseok pressed his lips together, shifting his gaze back to Yoongi and regretting his suggestion straight away once he saw that grin on his lips.

Hell, no-

Hoseok would love to. But still the answer was no. Him and Yoongi shared the same feelings towards each other, same interest and desires. The thought of what Jaewon suggested them instead was bad Inside Hoseok's head.

However, not for Yoongi.

Hoseok knew he was capable of controlling his feelings around Yoongi, specially around him with his brother. He could trust himself with that. But Yoongi?

Never.

Hoseok knew Yoongi would try get closer to him and touch him if they get just a chance to be alone together, since he tried that before.

"I'd loved to." Yoongi commented, the same grin on the corner of his lips.

Hoseok looked down almost instantly.

How reckless. To behave like that in front of his boyfriend, like he didn't really care if Jaewon figures out.

"No." Hoseok rejected, forcing a smile.

"Rude-"

"Sorry Yoongi. I won't let my brother study while me and you will be enjoying our time watching a movie. We can do it, the three of us, together another day." Hoseok stated, receiving a smile from his brother as he looked at him. "It'd be more fun with you, Jae."