10. Fooled him

"Actually i would. And i wouldn't be surprised." Hoseok responded, "Sometimes i even start to believe there's a high probability the model did something.. Just think, what if?.." Hoseok paused,

⠀ ⠀

Short Silence.
⠀ ⠀

"But wait, why did you ask?" Hoseok asked curiously, looking at Jimin.

"So," Jimin uttered, sitting on the couch properly. "You know i met Seulgi yesterday and she had something to tell me, remember?"

Hoseok nodded. "Yea, and?"

"and.." Jimin paused for few seconds, bitting his inner cheek, ".. seulgi never lies to me... what if Joohyun was the cause of everything?"

"What did Seulgi tell you though?" Hoseok asked, raising his eyebrow in curiousness.

"She said Joohyun the one liked Jungkook first." The designer breathed and bit his inner cheek again, taking a short minute before continuing, "So, whether Jungkook liked the model back or the model was good enough to make Jungkook like her back."

"What?!" Hoseok exclaimed.

"W-what?" Jimin stuttered as his eyes fluttered open in surprise.

"Oh my God Jimin-" Hoseok's Jaw dropped. He eye widened and Jimin just kept staring at the other, confused. confused and surprised with his best friend's reaction,

"Wait," Hoseok uttered, rubbing his chin as he started to think,

He huffed.

"..Yes?"

"Alright sir, Why didn't you tell me this Yesterday?.. and why are you so stupid-"

"Huh?" Jimin was really confused. He wanted to know what Hoseok was thinking. Something was going inside Hoseok's mind. It was obvious all over his face. That made Jimin feel like the other man realized something he himself couldn't, which it made him slightly nervous.

"Why didn't you tell me this yesterday?"

"Hoseok, You already know i had to be ready for the show after meeting Seulgi," Jimin explained, "I couldn't really find time to even check my phone, I almost run out of time!"

"Yeah okay, sorry. But what makes you think your boyfriend liked your friend back?"

"Well, Because i don't really know what to think or believe. Plus, it didn't really cross my mind till this moment."

Hoseok needed, understanding. "Listen!" He stated, "Seulgi didn't lie to you about what she said, Right?" Hoseok asked and Jimin nodded,

"Right."

"So Jimin, It can never be what you think! I'd never believe Jungkook would fall for someone when he had you. You're his one and only, Jimin. You shouldn't doubt this. It's impossible for jungkook to find a better person.. No matter how perfect the model is, to him you were everything. And you still are, i believe." Hoseok stated.

It brought a smile to Jimin's lips. His eyes burned brighter because the statement sent chills through the designer.

"Plus," hoseok continued, "Do you think, with all the love Jungkook has for you, one month is enough for the model to make Jungkook like her back to the point make him break up with you? I mean you and Jungkook had a great strong relationship. Do you think Joohyun could just walk into your life, easily, and in one month get your boyfriend's heart?"

Jimin realized hoseok was right so he shook his head as a response and started to think again, glancing around, thinking deeply, trying to figure things out.