Apocalypse (2)

Kinda requested by Capybara_box :)

I did have other's chapters but I didn't like those and deleted them 😭✌️

This is set after George and SapNap got to Karl's. They have all been living together for a while but George still misses Dream and can't get over him as Dream had hoped.

Georges POV

////

"Where's Dream? What happened Sap? George?"

Sapnap looked down and rubbed the back of his neck as I stood there, my eyes welling up with tears again.

"Karl... Dreams dead. He sacrificed himself so we could get here.."

/\ ~ Present time ~ /\

"George.. you don't deserve to beat yourself up about it! He did it so you could move on! He cared so much. And that's why he had to."

"No. He didn't deserve to die for me. I didn't want him to die for me!"

I choked on my words as I spoke. I could never get over Dream. I loved his so much. It was hopeless to think I'd find him again.

/\ ~ Finding Food ~ /\

"Hey guys?"

Karl spoke with caution and confusion as we turned to him and glanced at where his eyes lay.

"Should we go in the shed?"

"I guess? I mean there's probably food or equipment in there."

Sapnap and Karl nodded in agreement and I walked towards the shed holding a shovel in my hand, for safety. I slowly opened the shed door and looked around. There were bandages and other items thrown and scattered across the small area.

Suddenly I heard a cough. I looked over to the source of the sound and saw a face. A face, that didn't look like a face.. the person didn't even look real. Their face was covered in cuts and bruises, the clothes were tattered and ripped. Whatever had happened to them.. they needed to be treated too. And fast.

"Hey.. I'm sorry for what happened to you.. me and my friends, we'd like to help."

The man didn't speak.. only shook in fear and stared at me.
I realised the shovel may be adding to their reasons to be scared, so I threw it towards Karl and Sapnap.

"Sapnap you try.. he's not safe here."

Sapnap swapped places with me and knelt down to the man's level.
It seemed like his eyes widened with realisation.

"Guys... that's Dream."

He slowly crept towards Dream and touched his hand.

"N-Nick..?"

"Yes Dream. It's me. And George and Karl are here as well."

"Nick.."

"What? Does he not remember us?"

"I guess it's the trauma and injuries?"

"Dream it's me! George."

I walked towards dream, and went with my hand to touch him. Instead, he pushed himself more against the door, shaking in fear.

"Please leave me alone.."

"What..?"

Sapnap put his hand on my shoulder and looked at me. He knew that I knew what I'd have to do. I had to build back everything I had with Dream.