Polar plunge

Requested by Floractic

(Picture might repeat but it's because it's not working properly 😭)

Polar plunge: can increase energy by stimulating our heart rate, respiration rate and oxygen levels. These can all lead to an increase in energy and alertness.

The polar plunge is done in a deep lake in Dream and George's backyard/ garden.

//- George -\\

"Bubba! Can you please remind me to get ready for my polar plunge later please?"

"Yeah of course. Why do you even do it baby?"

The blonde shrugged and looked back at his computer and started typing up something. I scoffed and laughed, walking over to Dream and kissed his cheek softly.

"Baby.. do you have to do it..?"

"Mhm.. I do it everyday. It's just something that helps me focus and have more energy."

I groaned and kissed his cheek again, turning his chair around and picking him up. He groaned and whispered something that I couldn't make out and I just shrugged.

"What if I did your polar plunge thing with you? If you want me to..?"

"Yeah of course! Why not?"

I sat on the bed, wrapping a blanket around the two of us and setting an alarm so we could do the polar plunge.
I didn't really understand the reasoning behind doing the polar plunge but if Dream likes it then I'll give it a try.

"Good night baby."

//- Third Person ~ In the morning -\\

The alarm blared the couples ears, since they had fell asleep and the brunette helped the blonde to wake up and get some clothes out.

"You don't have to do this with me if you don't want bubba.."

"No I do. Don't worry."

George kissed Dreams head and grabbed his hand, pulling him out of the house and to the backyard to get to the lake/ pond outside. George knew that the blonde was using the pond/ lake for his polar plunges as he had been doing them since the start of the two's relationship.

"You ready baby?"

"Yeah. You got the towels?"

The blonde nodded as he pointed to a small grey chair where the towels lay.
We both took a breath, (George preparing himself more than Dream) held each others hands and stepped in; allowing themselves to fall into the icy waters of the lake.

"Woah! That's- Jesus Christ t-that's so cold-"

The blonde laughed at his boyfriend and comforted him by placing his hand on to his shoulder.
The two floated in the lake for 15 minutes before getting out and drying off; rushing inside to get into warmer clothes.
(Again more George's actions rather than Dreams.)

"Was that ok bub? I understand if you don't want to do it again!"

"No of course I do. As long as i can spend time with you."

The brunettes comment made the blonde blush a bright red colour on his cheek. The older chuckled and kissed his boyfriend's temple as he finished putting on his dressing gown. The two males sat in bed, planning to always do the polar plunge together to be able to spend more time together and become more focused.

//- End -\\

530+ words

Idk if this was accurate but Yk

Hope you enjoyed!

Suggestions——>

BYEE