Behind the camera

Requested by Celestial135

Image:

Just wholesome stuff tbh

//- Third Person -\\

Everyone thinks that Dream is big and tough. Which he is. On camera. And off camera when he needs to be.
But usually, off camera Dream is the exact opposite. He isn't soft or anything like that, but he is a a lot more different than he is on camera.

When he's not filming, face cam or not, you could usually find him on the couch or his bed with an over sized hoodie on and at least one of the three household cats in his lap.
It was quite adorable actually.

George was aware of Dreams slightly softer side to his personality, but he had never sat with Dream during this time.
Mainly because Dream didn't really want to sit with George during that time, maybe some times. It just depends, I guess. And he'd be very aware of if George was streaming or recording if he wanted to sit with him.

But I guess he couldn't be aware all of the time, because once, Dream walked in and began to cuddle with George whilst he was streaming. With face cam.

//- George -\\

I was streaming and had been for a couple of hours. Not going to lie, it was getting a little boring but I was going to carry on streaming. I had nothing better to do anyway.

'Is Dream joining the stream??' - Chat

"Uh.. I'm not sure. He might, but he didn't say anything about joining." - G

Chat seemed to accept that answer, and I continued my stream as Normal. Until I heard my door creak open. I turned around and smiled as I saw Dreams head poke through a gap in the door. Then he walked in fully, he was wearing a over sized Oklahoma Hoodie and his hair resembled that of bed hair. It was an adorable sight.
He half smiled at me and walked over to me, crawling into my lap and cuddling up to me. I sat there in shock, not knowing what to do. I glanced over at the chat, them all freaking out as well. Dream always told me that he never acted like this on stream, so I guess I should tell him.?

"Dream..? Lovely I'm streaming. With my face cam on." - I whispered, tapping on Dream's shoulder gently.

"Wait what..?!" - Dream spoke up, getting off of my lap quickly.

"Dream- It's okay-!" - I tried to calm him down.

He didn't calm down. Chat was freaking out still, and so was Dream. And I didn't know what to do. Which was not helping either of us in this situation.

"Dream- why are you getting upset? It's okay!" - I spoke, catching the Oklahoma hoodie that Dream had taken off and thrown.  

He went to leave the room, but I stopped him by grabbing his hand. He looked back at me, and the look instantly broke my heart. I looked at Dream and then the stream, ending it almost immediately. 
I then pulled Dream back towards me and onto my lap, rubbing the sides of his hips gently.

"Love.. what's wrong..? Why did you try to run off like that?" - I questioned, keeping my tone soft.

"I- I don't know.. I guess I just panicked..? I'm not sure.." - Dream practically whispered.

"How about next time I tell you when I'm streaming, and if it's face cam or not? So that you don't start to panic again?" - I suggested, still running my hands over Dreams hips.

Dream nodded, smiling as I pressed my lips against his forehead. I grabbed the hoodie that Dream had thrown and passed it to him so that he could put it on. After he had slid the hoodie on, he cuddled up to my body, as he had done moments ago. It was quite sweet actually. 

"Sleep well love.." - G

//- End -\\

678 words

lol sorry this was short

I hope you enjoyed! 

Requests---->

BYEE