Lost bet

Requested by Floractic

//- Dream -\\

"George come on- just give up. Just admit you are gonna have to move in with us."

I could hear George scoff on the other side of the phone call, making me chuckle lightly.
Me and George ran around the Minecraft world, both trying to find each other and kill the other.

I soon enough found George's Minecraft icon, and began running towards it, bringing my mic closer to my face.

"George.."

I spoke gravely into my microphone, smirking. George stuttered and I could see his face become red and hot. He caught his breath and began running away from me. I followed close behind, being able to catch up faster since I had more food bars filled. I quickly caught up, killing George with only a few hits. George groaned into the mic, knowing he had lost.
Now he had to come and move to the USA, not that he didn't want to- he was more hoping that I would loose so I could go to the UK.

"Baby you do wanna come to the USA right..?"

I spoke softly into my mic, the words almost being unintelligible, not wanting George to come here without him actually wanting to. I could hear him sigh as I looked over at him camera and could see him smiling.

"Of course I want to come over Dream. We've been talking about this for ages, Im just annoyed that I lost.."

The brunettes chuckles filled my ears as I smiled softly, thinking of what it would be like when George gets here. I could see us both walking together, hand in hand. I could imagine us; kissing in the rain, on the beach, in bed, watching something on TV or just anywhere doing anything.
I could imagine us sitting and cuddling, watching TV. Talking about anything.

"Dream-? Are you ok? You just zoned out.."

"Hmh.. I'm fine George, sorry.. let me buy you your ticket here.."

"Dream I already bought it- I bought it whilst you were out of it."

I huffed and shoved my face into my hands, laughing to myself. I looked over at George's cam and saw him laughing as well.

"Dream don't even think of sending me the money back- I lost the bet so. Now.. can I pleaseeeee! See your face?"

"George.. you know the answer to that.. I wanna wait until your actually here."

I could hear George sigh and groan, muttering something that I couldn't hear. I loved George's laugh, I loved everything about him.

"Can you at least tell me what you were thinking about? Please?"

I sighed and started laughing to myself, I looked at George's camera and could see he was smiling to himself, waiting for me to answer.

"Ugh fine! I was just imagining how it would be with you here. You know like us being able to kiss and hug whenever we want.. being able to hear each other without the sound of the phone call. Not having to worry about the other answering the phone to speak to them.."

"Aw Dream.. that's adorable.."

I huffed and hid my face, even though I knew he couldn't see my face. I told George that I wanted to go to sleep and left the call. I went and lay in my bed, waiting to slowly fall asleep.

//- George ~ When he arrived at the airport -\\

I walked around the airport, collecting my bags from pick up and walking out. I ordered a taxi to Dreams house and waited patiently. In the mean time I texted Dream.

Dreamie 💛

Hi
I'm just waiting on the taxi now

You mean a cab?
You British man.

Oh whatever
I'll see you soon ❤️

❤️

////

I smiled at my phone and looked up, seeing the taxi or "cab" as Dream called it. I walked up and asked if it was for me, and it was. The man who was driving already knew where I was going so we just set off.
Soon enough I arrived at Dreams house, paying the cab driver and walking out. I walked up to the door, breathing heavily as I knocked on the door.
It took a minute before he answered. At first I didn't think it was him, until he spoke.

"George..?"

My eyes widened in shock as I took in Dreams features. He had gorgeous eyes, looking a yellow colour but knowing they were green. His lips were soft (or looked soft) and had a pinkish tint to them. His cheeks were rosy and dotted with freckles. His nose was the same, looking like a button nose. His hair looks so soft and fluffy, and was a golden brown colour. His outfit was beautiful as well, even if it was just some grey sweatpants and a slightly fitted black top that accentuated his muscular body: obviously making me blush.

"Do you want to come in or..?"

"Oh right, sorry Dream.."

He hummed at moved out of the way of the door, allowing me to walk in.
From the outside, the house was massive and snobbish; as if only an extremely rich man with servants would love here.
But the inside showed a different meaning. The inside was decorated nicely, with pictures of what I assumed to be Dream and his family hung around the walls. The house was warm and vibrant, making you feel at home even if you were just a brief guest.

"Your house is beautiful Dream.."

He rubbed the back of his neck and smiled awkwardly, muttering a small thank you. I smiled at the Floridians actions, not expecting him to be so shy.

"I'll show you where you can put your things, then we can chill on the couch?"

I hummed and allowed the taller to lead me upstairs, into an empty room that had a king bed, my desk and pc. I knew Dream would help me decorate the bland room but that was an activity for another day.
I dumped my suitcases next to the bed and walked over to Dream, engulfing him in a hug as I hadn't yet.

The hug was long but comfortable, Dreams arms wrapping around me feeling so familiar; a feeling that didn't make sense. His warm body was so comforting and gentle; making me feel so safe for no particular reason.
I could slightly feel his lips against my head, it brushing against the skin underneath my dark brunette locks.

"We can go sit downstairs if you want? I was just watching something.."

I hummed and smiled, grabbing the dirty blondes hand and running back downstairs. I flopped onto the couch, pulling the blonde into a warm embrace, with him on top of me.

"I'm glad you're here baby.."

"I'm glad I'm here too.."

//- End -\\

1150+ words

This was rly cute and I loved it so much. Anyone else single? Nah just me? Maybe? Damn.

Hope you enjoyed!

Suggestions——>

BYEEE