3. Some Strange Feelings

BANARAS, MORNING TIME

Kashi was teaching in her class when a Peon came and said, "Kashi Madam, someone has come to meet you and he is standing outside."

"Tell him to please wait, it's my class going on, I'll come and meet him when it's over", saying this much, she continued her teaching and getting her answer, he went back.

"Madam is taking her class, you wait, she'll meet you when her class gets over", saying this, Peon went away and Rana stood there waiting.

Kashi took one class and went to take another, while doing this, the school was already over. Kashi came to the staff room, packed her stuffs and got ready to leave with Shalini for home.

As soon as she reached outside, Rana came and stood in front of her. Rana said in a stern voice, "Are you Kashi?"

Looking at him, she said, "Ji hum hai boliye".
"Ji, I came here to meet you but you were busy, now if you have some time, can we talk for a while."
(Yes, I'm)

Kashi told Shalani to go home and accompanied him to a nearby restaurant. She asked while sitting, "Yes, now tell me, what's the matter".

"You know Mr. Yadav?."
"Yes, he came to talk about my land. Are you the one who wants to buy this land.?"
"Ji, not me, our Hukum Sa wants this land. He is ready to give you the asking price for this land."
"Not everything is for sale, perhaps your boss doesn't know this, tell him."

"But Kashi ji, our Hukum Sa wants that land", Rana said in a stern voice. Kashi looked at him and calmly said, "If your Hukum Sa likes the moon, will you all give that to him, tomorrow he will say that he wants Banaras. Then what will you do.? ", saying this she begin to leave but stopped at a few steps, turned back and said
"Tell him to go back, don't waste his time here", saying this she left.

Rana stood there, watching her till she disappeared. A man came and handed over him a file and said, "Sir, this is the all information about that girl".

~~~~~~~~~

Kashi came to the Ashram and indulged herself in some work. It was evening time and still she was working. Today Rajendra ji also came to the ashram with Anand ji,
"Uncle you are here", Kashi said getting up from the chair after seeing both of them. Rajendra ji kept his hand on Kashi's head and said,
"We thought.. let's go and meet the people of the ashram and see you working too".
"Then it's okay, you them meet quickly, and then we will go to the ghat, there is Mahaarti today", saying this she started winding up her work.

~~~~~~~

On the other hand, Abhay was worried about the land. He had to return to Rajasthan from here as soon as possible. But was not able to go because of that land.
"Hukum Sa", saying this, Rana came and stood up.
"Hmm Rana, what happened now, what did that girl said?", Abhay said placing his hand on his forehead. Rana remained silent, he didn't have that courage to speak.