27. Hukum Sa

"Tere chehre ki wo khubsurat tasvir Kaha se lau, Har lamha tere saath guzre, aaise taqdeer kaha se lau, Mai mangta hu, har Janam mein saath Tera,Tu hi bata, mere hatho mein ho lakir kaha se lau

Har lamha tere saath guzre, aaise taqdeer kaha se lau,
Mai mangta hu, har Janam mein saath Tera,
Tu hi bata, mere hatho mein ho lakir kaha se lau..."

~~~~~~~~~

MORNING TIME, JAISALMER

Kashi opened her eyelids, greeted by the gentle play of sunlight dancing on her bedroom walls. The soft rustle of leaves outside hinted at the lively morning beyond the balcony. As she stretched, the comforting warmth of the morning breeze wrapped around her, creating an atmosphere of serenity. Embracing the positive energy, Kashi couldn't help but smile.

She noticed the other side of the bed empty. The sheets, still warm from sleep, revealed a silent departure. Beside the empty space, Kashi discovered a delicate note accompanied by a vibrant red rose.

As Kashi tenderly picked up the rose, a subtle smile graced her lips. With anticipation, she unfolded the note and read,
"Chehra hai ya Chand Khila ha
Zulf Ghaneri Shaam hai kya
Saagar Jaisi Aankhon wali
Yeh toh bata Tera naam hai kya.."

Kashi's eyes sparkled with joy as she absorbed the sweet lyrics. A radiant smile adorned her face, and a soft sigh of contentment escaped her lips, knowing his heart.

Tucking the note at a safer place, she stepped away from the bed and made her way to the washroom, letting the echo of the lyrics linger in her thoughts.

Emerging from the washroom, Kashi walked over to her dressing table. The mirror reflected the morning glow, as she began to carefully adorn herself with bangles. The soft jingle of the ornaments filled the room, creating a melody that echoed the touch of her own personal style.

And there he stood, his presence was commanding as he leaned against the door, arms crossed over his chest. His intense gaze lingered, wandering between her face and the water droplets cascading from her hair.

A surprised gasp escaped Kashi as she noticed Abhay standing there, a captivating presence leaning against the door. His gaze, a mix of admiration and affection, added a layer of intensity to the room. The water droplets from her hair seemed to freeze in the moment, creating an atmosphere charged with unspoken emotions.

As he approached, Kashi stood up, turning to face him. Abhay, with a swift motion, pulled Kashi by her waist, and she found herself nestled against his chest. The sudden closeness brought a rush of warmth, and nervousness.

Lifting her eyes to meet his gaze, Kashi found Abhay looking at her with a depth of emotions that spoke volumes. His gaze, piercing and unwavering.

Abhay's voice, tender and sincere, filled the air as he voiced,
"You look ethereal." With a soft, lingering kiss on her forehead sealing the sentiment.

Kashi's smile deepened, and she embraced Abhay tightly, finding solace and security in his arms.
A playful tease escaped her lips as she mumbled, "You too look okay."