Rejecting Him

"Meet with him.....he is a well-known businessman of this country and my good friend as well...."

Holding his hand, Zeeshan Rehmani led him to the big hall and introduced him to his family members very excitedly.

Along with an aged woman, there was a young girl and a boy with her in the lounge. While after hearing Zeeshan's car horn, Hoor ul Ain, dressed in off-white came out of her room halfhearted to the hall.

But her facial color has drained after seeing Shanzal Ali Shah with Zeeshan. The angry look she was giving to him from her sparkling crystal eyes was enough to burn Shanzal smiling face.

To control her inner turmoil, she has tightly clenched both fists. But she didn't utter a single word from her lips.

"Come sit son.... feel it your own home."

A fatty woman sitting in front said after looking at his apparent beauty. While the woman who has a dark complexion sitting with her on her right side looks at him all with praising eyes.

He said greetings to one by one with humility and then sit on a single sofa shrugging himself.

"Aunt..... Shan's father died a few months ago, and there is no elder in his home to come here, so after seeing Hoor ul Ain he expresses his wish to me that he wants her forever."

Zeeshan fulfills responsibility by telling his objective of coming here. But he can clearly see the astonishment in the eyes of a woman sitting next to him.

"Right.... but does he know about the tragedy that happened to Hoor ul Ain...?"

Zeeshan's aunt's tone was a little harsh now from before. But before Zeeshan can say anything Shanzal nodded his head and tell him.

"Yes Auntie, I know about the tragedy that happened to Hoor ul, but still I want to make her mine....."

His words if on the one side drown the woman in an ocean of shock, then the young boy and arrogant girl sitting on the near sofa were startled by his words and looked at him.

"Well.... you are that much handsome and rich, still why do you want to name a common and characterless girl to himself....?"

That girl, dressed in tight jeans and a sleeveless shirt, fully focused her eyes on his dashing face, while asking him in her style. He smiled mildly and said.

"Hoor ul Ain does not fault all that happened to her, it's....it can happen to anyone, even it can happen to you, anyway I can't give importance to such useless talk, she was respectable to me even before and so is now...."

The girl church her nose in irritation and the next moment she gets up and came out of the lounge.

"Shaan, she is the only young daughter of my aunt,  and he is Qasim, my elder aunt's son...."

Feeling guilty about the girl's behavior, Zeeshan tries to ease the tension in the environment. When Zeeshan younger aunt sitting on the right side of the sofa said.

"Anyways, only elders of this house have the right to decide about such matters, there are certain other proposals in consideration for Hoor ul Ain, but the final decision will be made by his uncle....."

Zeeshan was not expecting such an indifferent attitude. Because he was well aware of their rights in the house.

That's why he feels saddened by the way they behave with Shanzal. But who were they to care about his sadness, they act indifferently now as well.

"Come on Shan.... you don't lose your heart, I myself will talk to uncle, but seriously you are very dear to me from the depth of my heart....."

He said smilingly while holding Shanzal's hand as if to make him understand his support in this matter.

When Hoor ul Ain standing silently for very long at the corner of the hall couldn't remain silent anymore and said.

"But..... I don't like him, Bhayya....."

Dear readers, please support me by liking, commenting, and following.

Thank you ☺