Posing Happy

Badly wet in sweat, holding a daughter's finger in one hand and many shopping bags in another hand, she seems to be completely exhausted.

When he came in front of her with a penetrating gaze.

"Can I help you?"

Saying with a concerned voice when he forwarded his hand to take shopping bags from her. But Hoor ul Ain bitterly refused his offer.

"Thanks..... I don't need your any help, leave my way."

"Why you have been so harsh to yourself, Hoor ul Ain, I confess I did many wrongdoings, but for that why you have been punishing yourself."

He can't endure her that behavior. But Hoor ul Ain didn't give heed to his words.

"Leave my way Mr. Shanzal, otherwise I will shout and gather people here."

"I don't care, if you want you can shoot me with your own hands Hoor ul Ain, but please let yourself out of this hell, that man does not deserve you, he is wild and fierce, leave him Hoor ul Ain, please."

Again he said with a pleading look in his brownish eyes and tightening his lips. When she yells at him.

"Shut up Mr. Shanzal....... mind your language, I will not listen to your any nonsense against my husband."

"Ok.....if he is worthy then I will praise him."

Shanzal Ali Shah let loose his guards.

"It's our personal matter Mr...... you don't need to be so empathetic."

Saying harshly she move and forwarded her steps. But Shanzal again blocked her way.

"Uncle please, let us go, my papa will be coming home now if mama didn't reach home before his arrival then he will badly beat Mama,  already he had beaten Mama yesterday, I myself applied ointment on Mama's wounds, please let us go."

That little child with Hoor ul Ain requested him softly after finding him on their way again. He startled and looked at the little child.

In tearful eyes holding a lot of pain he glanced at Hoor ul Ain and loving the child he then sided from their way.

His heart condition was very strange. An unknown restlessness and anxiety have caught him off-guard.

In extreme agitation, he slams his hand on the steering wheel and bites his lips in helplessness. He feels himself totally devastated.

To control his inner turmoil, his eyes were smoldering. How strange it was that she was the one who has been inflicted with pain on her body and he was the one who was feeling her torment.

On that night he was very depressed that he came to Zoya's side. And after sitting with her he let his head fall on her shoulder and started sobbing.

"Zoya...... she...... why she has been tormenting me?"

Someone asks Zoya how her heart has been going through anguishes. But she also, like Shanzal knows how to hide her torment in a painful smile.

"Then at last..... you started loving her?"

She caught her lower lip in her teeth and asked him smilingly. When in a jerk he raises his head from her shoulder.

"No...... I can't love her ever, Zoya but still don't know why my heart comes to my mouth when she cries when anyone tortures her I feel her pain moving in my whole body, I can't see her sad, Zoya I can't see tears in her eyes."

In a state of looseness, his eyes also become teary. But what a strange helplessness she was in that she can't tell him his tears were also afflicting her in pain.

"From whom you are running away Shanzal........ from Hoor ul Ain, from yourself, or from your relentless love?"

Taking a long cold sigh she asks him in a very tone. When he said in a very heavy voice.

"Listen...... will..... will you take me out of this agony.....? Can you become my life partner and take away all my misery, Zoya tells me, can you do this....."

His tone was filling her ear in agony a while ago, now in an instant, it feels like a cold shower has been pouring on her.

She then hardly controlled her rapidly beating heart and said apparently in a normal tone.

"I can try to mend you Shanzal, but I can't claim too early."

"Thanks."

On Zoya full of sincerity behave he patted her on her cold cheek with a concerned look and only utter that. In that restlessness, he digs both hands in his jeans pockets, and taking small steps he came out of there.

For the next fifteen days, he remains quite busy. Only then does he finds time to arrange a ceremony to announce his engagement with Zoya?

Sehrish was extremely delighted with his decision. While Zeeshan Rehmani himself appreciates his decision.

Wearing sky blue color shalwar kameez, which was full of heavy work, she was looking extremely beautiful. While Shanzal himself wearing off white three-piece suit was looking very dashing.

She was beaming with happiness from her core. She feels like she conquered the whole universe after getting Shanzal.

But Shanzal Ali Shah's heart still was not satisfied. Don't know what was that he still keeps longing for it.

In the house full of guests, he kept smiling with his relatives and close associates. But he was not happy a bit.

After he got free from the engagement ceremony, he keeps standing lonely on the balcony of his room till late at night feeling the cold breeze on his face. He was smoking cigarettes one after another.

Hye guys, please do follow me, comment to me, and don't forget to hit like.

Thank you ☺