Tormenting Moment

In the wide hall, she was sitting on the stairs laying her head on her knees and sobbing profoundly. When Shanzal Ali Shah, without bothering by consequences, softly put his hand on her shoulder.

Without being aware of her surroundings, crying Hoor ul Ain is jolted by his touch and raises her head. But as soon as she finds him near herself she jerks his hand away and stands up.

"What happened.....? Why are you crying.....?"

Without feeling bad about her gesture, he solemnly looks into her red eyes. She without gazing at him said in a harsh tone.

"I'm crying on the life cruelty, I am crying on the utter helplessness of my bad luckiness, because..... because the man for whom I feel stinking only imagining him, today circumstances have made me lie on his door like a beggar....."

Her voice became rasping while saying. Her words hurt his heart. But Shanzal didn't let his patience go away.

"I help you Hoor ul Ain, I give you support in time of crisis today, if today's circumstances have made you helpless to come to my residence, then what's my fault in this? I just did a good deed, rest whatever is happening with you, it's not me who is responsible for that but your husband, why don't you understand him, show your this anger and hatred sometimes to him, Hoor ul Ain so he also feels something about you."

No matter how much he tried to remain careless of himself, how strong he pretend to himself, he feels like scattering and losing when he came to confront her.

"Yes..... perhaps, you are right in saying that..... today whatever circumstances I am facing, how can you be guilty of that, I am the one who is guilty Mr. Shanzal Ali Shah that I have been kidnapped because I am the sister of Zeeshan Rehmani, yes I am culprit that I decided to marry to a psychopath, Faisal, instead of being in my senses. Because I don't have anyone else proposal that can be acceptable to me. Refusal to this marriage means I have to accept your proposal which will prove the truth to the people obscene thinking, then living my whole life shaming and sobbing at myself........ you are right, it's the woman who is the culprit for the whole life, not you man..... sacrificing her life, her happiness for you taking miseries in return it's the woman who is the culprit, whom......whom you kill her for her minor mistake or then....... she doesn't care about her miseries, living her life thinking only for your happiness but still it's the woman who is culprit....."

Her tears were flowing nonstop on her cheeks but she didn't feel the need to wipe them.

"You..... how can you be the culprit, Mr. Shanzal it's we who are the culprit who keeps sacrificing herself  sometimes for the dignity of her father, sometimes to keep the glory of their brothers she suffocates her beautiful dreams, and keeps living with a wish to find some happiness, she never thinks of herself, she never cares about the happiness of her heart.......she just keeps scattering herself........"

In extreme pain, her throat becomes hoarse. When taking some courage again, Shanzal put his hand on her shoulder.

"Today you can speak your heart out Hoor ul Ain if you want you can put your head on my shoulder and let your tears flow, but..... tell me, the mistake I did, how can I amend it?"

The question of Shanzal has awakened her senses, only then is she startled, and with empty eyes, she looks at him for a moment, she silently forwarded her steps and moves away from him.

"Listen to me Hoor ul Ain, please....."

He moves forward and held her wrist while asking her in a fatigued tone. But she pushes him back full of hatred.

"Don't touch me Mr. Shanzal Ali Shah,......if circumstances have made me helpless to let me fall in your place then it doesn't mean you will do whatever you like with me, I hate you, have you listened, I extremely hate you......"

Jerking herself she shouted and started crying at the end. When slowly Shanzal holds her dupatta.

"I want to wipe your these tears Hoor ul Ain....."

How strange in helplessness he was. Only then faint sarcastic smile form on Hoor ul Ain's lips.

"In my luck, these falling tears are not going to be wiped Mr. Shanzal..... otherwise I will not let them fall."

In a teary voice, she said to standing dumbfounded Shanzal Ali Shah while wiping her tears. Then taking a few steps forward she again turns back suddenly and said.

"I know you can never want my happiness, but still if you claim that then please stay away from my eyes till I am here, please."

Giving her a last look in her painful speaking eyes she moves toward her room. While tiredly looking Shanzal lazily set here on his knees on the floor. What a strange his life is, she was the one going through pain but he also feel her pain. Whenever she tortures him then he has to collect pain.

It's two at night but sleep is far away from his eyes. Going through a hell of patience while his eyes reflect the torment that he tries to keep inside of himself.

She wants to let this torment go. He wants to live his life to its fullest and to sleep peacefully. But..... don't know why he feels that his heart is caged in Hoor ul Ain's fist. Whenever she wants, however, she wants, she will treat his heart in her way.

To all my lovely readers, who were eagerly waiting. Let me know how you find this episode.

And please do like it, follow me, and comment.

Thank you 😊