Extreme Exasperation

He felt very bad to let Zoya go with teary eyes. But concern for Hoor ul Ain was much more important than feeling bad for Zoya Khan.

Shaking his head he gives attention to Hoor ul Ain. Her burning body in extreme fever, her scattered losing color hair, and her face coloring a like white sheet all were taking a heavy toll on him.

"What will happen......?"

His question was keep knocking in his head when at that moment his gaze went to her little girl, whose condition becomes worse crying so much.

"Gurhya.....why are you crying, Beta nothing has happened to Mama."

He said this more like convincing himself than that little girl. When she said to her in her sobbing.

"Uncle, Papa has beaten Mama very badly.....Papa has also stolen money from Mama and ran away."

On that little child saying, an intense pain has run through his whole body. 

"Where is Papa now?"

In his big doe eyes, blood started appearing. When the child shakes her head in no while crying.

"Don't know........ I just came back from school now, papa was quarreling with Mama, mama's hair was in Papa's grasp, and there was also a woman with Papa. I saw blood dripping from Mama's lips, papa was beating Mama very harshly."

That little child sobbing was not coming to a stop. When in extreme agitation, he bit his lip and caress her on her head lovingly, and engulfed her in his embrace.

"I hate Papa, uncle, I hate him....."

Finding the support of Shanzal Ali Shah, the little child let her heart out. Only then did Shanzal softly kiss her on her forehead while also taking the unconscious Hoor ul Ain in his arms?

Her long lashes and closed eyes were intensifying his restlessness. He can't control himself that Faisal came out of nowhere and he let his pistol all bullets pierce in his chest.

He takes Hoor ul Ain to his room and lay her on his bed without taking care of any consequences.

He takes out his phone from his coat pocket and dials his family doctor, Ihsan Ali. His strong fingers apparently shivered while dialing the doctor.

As if all his heart agitation came out to his lips. In a moment, his eyes feel like burning. How much craziness and exasperation he was glaring at her dried lips.

"I don't love you, but still your pain anguishes me, Hoor ul Ain, whom I tell this, in whose lap I put my head and let fall all my tears which you endure in your heart."

Hoor ul Ain who was lying unconscious he held her fragile hand in his hand and tap it with a concerned look while talking with her which seems more like whispering.

When little Gurhya came near Hoor ul Ain and asked him in a question strange monotone.

"Uncle..... isn't my mama beautiful?"

Shanzal was startled by her question and looked at her.

"Tell me, uncle..... isn't my mama beautiful?"

Finding him silently looking at her, she again asked him. When he looked at Hoor ul Ain's beautiful face attentively and tell her softly.

"No one can be more beautiful than your mama, beta, this face, this look, this personality no one can be like her."

"If Mama is beautiful then why papa doesn't love her uncle......? Mama is so good, she takes a lot of care of Papa and me, then why did Papa beat her......?"

What she will answer her such an innocent question? What he will tell her is that your papa doesn't know the worth of such a beautiful girl.

He is a mentally sick person. He was not getting what he will answer to the child an innocent question. He was in that dilemma when Doctor Ihsan came there.

Hoor ul Ain's condition has not changed a bit. She was still lying motionless like a statue. Doctor Ihsan attentively check up her then he moved toward Shanzal and said.

"Apparently there's nothing any serious, but her nervous has been breakdown because of taking extreme shock, for now, I will inject her and will prescribe some medicine, with Allah will she will soon gain conscious."

Doctor Ihsan's prediction has further made him wonder. How can Hoor ul Ain suffer from such shock that will make her lose consciousness? What Faisal has said to her? What has happened between both? Constantly thinking has made him confused about the matter.

Doctor Ihsan rise her sleeve to give her an injection. Shanzal and both were startled after spotting deep bluish marks on her arm. On her fragile arm, marks of the beat were clearly visible.

He didn't love her, but at that moment his heart has been broken into thousands of pieces after seeing bruised marks on her white arm.

In extreme exasperation, he laid a strong punch on the wall nearby.

Dear readers, please support your author by giving follow-up, liking, and commenting. Waiting for your kind feedback.

Thank you ☺️