Brother Disrespects Women

When I was in my early twenties and my brother was 30 I believe we were having a phone call about something to do with college and me hating it to which he replied like always "you are so close." I was in a terrible frame of mind and living in abject poverty in a spare office with a mattress on the floor. Anyways one thing my brother told me was "when I was your age, all I wanted to do was fuck bitches." His disrespect for women knows no bounds.

After he had dropped out of college and just wanted to watch movies with me I was in my mid-teens so he was 23, I was subjected to his vulgarity. Bryce had a friend named Jack that he met at an acting or modeling event hosted by the local modeling agency my mother paid dues for him to be a part of. In Oakridge there was a talent agency that if you paid a certain fee they guide you through the process of becoming a model or actor, mostly I think it was a scam and a money making machine, but Jack had moderate success in finding jobs through the agency.

Anyways my brother had imbedded within him an innate disrespect for women, complemented with the guidance of a person who was also disrespectful to the opposing gender every interaction. The two of them, Bryce and Jack when approaching a girl would say "What's up slut?" Referring to the woman he had never met as a slut. He did this all the time with or without Jack there to say it too, but I think it was Jack that taught him this approach.

Aside from my brother's actions in reality, there was also something he found humorous about again just women being disrespected by men. This was relevant because one night he rented a movie with where the guy treats his partner terrible and is a complete asshole. Every joke that was made or action taken by the lead character to belittle a woman, my brother would bust out in laughter about. After about twenty minutes of trying to bear through it I uncharacteristically told him he needs to shut it off and watch something else. I think this is just what he was taught by my father because my father was younger when he had Bryce, I am seven years younger so I literally had no male role model to emulate or teach me things. I relied on a religious background supplemented by characters like superman to adapt a treatment of the upmost respect not just for all women, but all people in general. We are all in this together.