19| Chill a Lil' bit (gosh)

Chill a lil' bit (gosh)

Dedicated to eightyone81 because she's got the coolest display picture ever. And her comments are articulate and well thought out, and I like that. You're simply awesome :D x

Thanks for the reads and votes and comments guys. Much appreciated!

::

I'm trying to chill a bit until I do my next rant on one direction, so here's a little break from them.

That's not why I named the title that, though.

What my title should have been:

When everything written in the blurb* happens in one chapter but the book is like 30 chapters in total like how did you find so many other words to put in the rest of the story that's real talent right there.

*I call the summary the blurb because it's not a damn summary of the book. It's like a trailer okay. It's a blurb, the thing you find at the back of a book.

So because I was bored this morning I decided to write an example to support my argument.

And quite frankly, this could be a summary of every fanfic out there

(Not generalizing though).

::

Title: Lost with Justin Bieber

(I'm so sorry lol from 1D we go to JB lol)

Summary (GRRRR): Susan was in a Justin Bieber concert when she suddenly blacks out and when she wakes up she finds herself in the middle of the Sahara desert...with JB! Can they get out? And will they fall in love?

*clicks on start reading*

Chapter 1

A/N:
Heyyy guyzzz here's ma new JB fanfic omg do u lov him he is so sex even if he has many DUIs he can live however he wants guyzzz hope u lyk the stori k bye

<3 <3 <3

I was walking to a Justin Bieber concert with my best friend, Taylor, by the way my name is Ruth but everyone calls me Susan it's like a nickname. I was wearing my fuchsia hot pants with a magenta spaghetti top and I carried my Samsung Galaxy S4 in my hand. Why didnt my dad buy the new one I'm so uncool like Justin Bieber will think I'm poor.

We arrived and he was on stage then we were at the front. He was singin as long as you love me like:

'As long as you love me

We could be homeless we could be broke

As long as you

La la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la love me.'

It was so sexy suddenly I don't remember anything.

Then when I woke up it was so hot like where was I? I looked around, Taylor was not there. Suddenly I heard a voice behind me.

'Hey, sexy.' I turned around and it was Justin Bieber omg

'Hi baby.' I replied and winked. He was sweating. I was dying because he was so adorable in sweat.

'That reminds me of a song I once sang.' He said, leaning close to me.

My breath got caught in my throat as his lips crashed against mine. His tongue pushed through, askin for entrance, then my tongue entangled in his, then our tongues fought for dominance.

Suddenly helicopters appeared in the sky and they airlifted us away. I had survived in the Sahara desert I though I would die omg

Justin Bieber sat next to me, also tired as I was.

'There is no one else I would rather have been stuck with except you.' He whispered into my ear, his hot breath tickling my skin.

'I love you.' I said.

'I love you too.'

Then he got down on one knee?!!!!!111

<3

Hi guyzzz how was the chapter srry to leave u on a cliffhanger it gets better I promise!

thanks guys

- love from @JB_has_my_Kids

::

All mistakes are intentional lol it was so hard writing that though.

(The next 29 chapters in the book will obviously be about how she's in a coma...Which will be in my next rant, btw, how everyone's in a coma these days.)

Wait I haven't done a rant on bad boys yet

I'm slacking

Back to these funny authors who don't understand that: time happens over a certain period of time, okay?

Lol

Just take a chill pill, you're too hyper, like relax okay, JB's not going anywhere, so relax, take things slow...

*cue John Legend's Ordinary People, lovely song by the way.*

Why do you feel the need to cram everything together? Look I understand that you have so much sexual tension with Justin Bieber and it's about to explode but seriously lol

Take time to unfold the story...because that's how it will come out nicely.

But then again, your spelling sucks and you have no concept of sentence structure, so maybe not.

Meh, whatever.

::