Chapter 38

A/N:

People don't understand it so I guess I better finish this filler off xD

xx

When Dan and Phil reached the coffee shop, Dan gasped but let out a small laugh at what he saw.

There was Chris, only Chris was wearing Phil's clothes and had straightened his floppy hair somehow with a cute cartoon shirt and skinny jeans.

And Pj was dressed as Chris, with his hair straightened which was really bizzare, and a cool shirt too.

Dan tried to work this out in his head.

Normal ===> Now

Dan = Pj

Phil = Dan

Chris = Phil

Pj = Chris

Dan stared at Chris as he fought with Pj.

"Phil I told you Pj has a nicer butt!!" Pj (or Chris now) said moodily. "Only my man has the best butt."

Dan couldn't believe how good Pj was at being...well being Chris!

Chris pouted how Phil always does. "Well Dan has cute dimples!"

Dan sat down for a second and a few minutes later, felt the rest of the guys join him on his table.

He flinched at the way Pj sat close to him, only remembering that he was now Chris and Dan was now...Pj?

Dan had no clue what was going on, but when he saw Phil (now dressed as Dan) sit next to Chris (now dressed as Phil) he felt his heart tear a little at the way they had their arms around eachother. And the way Phil was looking lovingly into Chris' eyes as he leaned in.

"STOP THIS! STOP THIS MADNESS! WHY AM I PJ? WHY ARE YOU CHRIS, WHY ARE YOU PHIL AND WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU ME?! I HATE THIS!!" Dan shrieked, bursting into tears.

They all looked at him, completly bewildered. "Pj are you okay?"

Dan shut his eyes since tears were flooding out. When he tried to open them, he couldn't.

He was in water. He felt a sudden pain shoot through his head as he bounced back up with strong arms around his shoulders to help him out of the water.

Now that he finally opened his eyes, he looked around. He was sitting on the edge of a fountain now. The same fountain he thought he had fallen into earlier. But the thing is, that didn't happen earlier.

None of that did. It was something Dan imagined and now that he had caught back into reality, he rubbed his eyes open to see Phil. The real Phil, wearing Phil clothes and Phil hair and a Phil face.

"Are you okay?! You were in the water for a few seconds and I ran to help you out! You hit your head pretty badly!" Phil said softly, kissing Dan's soaked hair.

Dan's eyes widened. He was about to say something when out of the corner of his eye he saw Pj and Chris running towards the fountain.

"Oh my god are you alright?!" Pj said worriedly, also now dressed as himself.

Chris couldn't help but burst into laughter, snorting quietly. "Bless, he looks so cute."

Dan stared, still bewildered as Phil kept trying to dry his hair with his scarf and gloves like a little kid.

"Are you okay? You look like you've seen a ghost." Phil smiled, cupping Dan's cheek.

"Worse. I had a dream that you were me! And Chris was you, and Pj was Chris...and I was Pj!" Dan shrieked.

They all looked at him weirdly besides Phil who just looked even more worried before bursting into laughter, hugging Dan tightly.

"You were out for a few seconds, how could you have imagined that?!" Phil giggled. "First thing tomorrow, you're going to the doctors."

Chris grinned widely. "So I was Phil...I prefer being myself, no offence mate. Besides, Pj has a nice butt so i'm good." He said cheekily, pulling Pj into a side hug whose cheeks were a dark red.

"It was weird." Dan said under his breath as he watched Chris flirtaciously smirk at Pj and Dan comment on how cute they were.

xx